1. Basics: What name do you go by? How old are you, and what timezone are you in?
I used to be mbh11, but that name sucks so now I go by Velvetcake, or whatever character I happen to be on at the time. Also Pat is my real name, so that works too.
I'm 23, and my timezone is EST.
2. When did you start Trickster? When did you start playing on this server?
I started playing eTO ages ago, near the end of Links to Fantasy. As for this server, I joined the same time as @Catty, some time before the deep maintenance.
3. What's your favorite class and why?
For gameplay, I like both sheep and foxes equally, but visually I like foxes just a tiny bit more.
4. Which set is cosmetically your favorite?
Since my main character is always Velvetcake who is a bard, red and music-themed items always do well with me. So naturally, I'm all about the Classic Red set.
5. What do you usually do on Trickster?
I try to mix it up and do new things when I can, though honestly there's not a lot of new things left. I never bothered much with Card Hunter Eugene much, so I'll probably focus on that a bit more (also boss hunting and afk drilling you know i gotta get that bread)
6. Do you have any goals in this game?
My goal right now is to just have fun, and eventually catch up to where I left off in PlayTrickster.
7. Did/do you look up to anyone ingame?
I used to look up to everyone higher level than me, but now I just look up to my best friend @Catty for being so driven and fun! Without her, I probably wouldn't have even gotten into TO private servers to begin with.
8. Other than gaming, do you have other hobbies?
I'm a (learning) game designer, and I also dabble in art a tiny bit, mostly pixel art. I haven't really made anything Trickster related, besides this little animation of me and @Catty looking out at Caballa Island: