Sign in to follow this  
Dreaming Dorothy

Favorite games? (other than T.O)

On 6/9/2018 at 8:06 AM, xJewelx said:

Joking aside, I've played Aura Kingdom Private Server,  Black Desert Online SEA, Elite Kingdom Ragnarok Online (EKRO), Dota 2, Flyff PH, Cabal Helix, Minecraft (:eye:), Civilization V and VI, Witcher 2 and 3, Dark Souls, God of War 3(only), Red Dead RedemptionSKYRIM (Dovahkin!!), CSGO, PUBG, Mount and Blade Warband, and last but not the least, Doki Doki Literature Club (Love Monika!) :smork: The one that I bold are my favorites.

I heard Aura Kingdom's private servers are better than the actual server LOL Is that true?

1 hour ago, Catty said:

I heard Aura Kingdom's private servers are better than the actual server LOL Is that true?

Yes :flirt:

4 hours ago, Catty said:

Super yes, it's not Pay to Win, just play and you will have all the fashion you want XD

• Love 1

Currently on a campaign with friends in Divinity: Original Sin 2. I also play BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle.

I like killing zombies games: Resident Evil, Dead Island, Dying Light... 

My fave genge is Horror, but I am terrified to play them on my own (my mind goes beyond gameplay. traitor!), so I watch good quality no-commentary video-walkthroughs.