Sky

Server Reopening Date

Reopening-Date.jpg.540a2f2393b2e14afe243c1686a09c71.jpg

Hello, Tricksters! Finally, we're reopening again on June 2, 2018 at exactly 7:00 p.m. (EDT). We'd like to take this opportunity to thank the whole community for their unfailing support--inviting and assisting players, testing new contents, reporting bugs and glitches, and keeping our Discord server lively. For the new players, here's a summarized list of the major updates that were implemented in the server:

1. Spicy Dragon solo boss room with customized trials
2. Fully-working Episode 6 storyline quest
3. New PVP Lobbies: Lower Colosseum and Higher Colosseum
4. Revamped level up rewards
5. Egg Shop with the decent inner wear and capes
6. Daily Rewards (through the control panel)
7. Questable driller pets
8. And many many more! Please view our patch notes: https://forum.lifeto.co/index.php?/forum/7-official-news/

----------------------------------------------
Players who have been playing before the start of deep maintenance last July 2017 can still log in to their old accounts. If you have created your game account during the deep maintenance, you'd have to create a new account on the main server. Now let's discuss the compensations:

1. All players who have reached Level 300+ before the deep maintenance will receive level up rewards (300-400) they have missed.
2. All existing game accounts will receive 10x O/X Ticket, 10x GM Gift Certificate, 10x Bonus Eggs, and 30x Daily Coupons, and 100 Recharge Coupons (usable on the control panel).

O/X Quiz @ 9:00 p.m.

We are inviting everyone to participate in our first O/X Quiz of the year. We'll be giving away free great gifts to random players! Players may proceed to the O/X Quiz venue at an earlier time if they wish. New players without O/X Ticket can wait in Event Garden (Ceremonia) for a chance of getting a ticket. 

Again, many thanks to all of you for your continued support. We'll be finishing our website and panel during the first week of our main server. Other events and MyShop releases will start by the 2nd week of June.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

We might release a new set of installers. We'll keep you guys posted! 

1 hour ago, Sky said:

If you have created your game account during the deep maintenance, you'd have to create a new account on the main server. 

So it's not just creating new characters? Is it the client login account that we would need to make a new one of or the main account? If it is making a new account do we need to wait until after release?

5 minutes ago, Aimo said:

So it's not just creating new characters? Is it the client login account that we would need to make a new one of or the main account? If it is making a new account do we need to wait until after release?

Yes, you should wait until the official opening date before you create a character. ~ 

This isn't in Latin encryption
Wonderful news, I do have some questions though (sorry if they're stupid i'm tired)

5 hours ago, Sky said:

1. All players who have reached Level 300+ before the deep maintenance will receive level up rewards (300-400) they have missed.

We (300+ accounts before deep maintenance) will still get the revamped level 1-300 rewards right?

5 hours ago, Sky said:

Again, many thanks to all of you for your continued support. We'll be finishing our website and panel during the first week of our main server. Other events and MyShop releases will start by the 2nd week of June.

Right now Madame Snow boxes are in Myshop, does that mean a new wave of boxes will come in the second week of June? Or will the boxes not even be there when the server opens?

Finally:

aef319ee8541a227066956410ec88e5a.png

I realize you're all working super hard on the server, but I wanted to double check if this was still going to be implemented in the near future. Seems like a neat concept when I'm doing grindy or repetitive boring things LIKE LEGENDARY CARD ID

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Stars said:

This isn't in Latin encryption
Wonderful news, I do have some questions though (sorry if they're stupid i'm tired)

We (300+ accounts before deep maintenance) will still get the revamped level 1-300 rewards right?

Right now Madame Snow boxes are in Myshop, does that mean a new wave of boxes will come in the second week of June? Or will the boxes not even be there when the server opens?

Finally:

aef319ee8541a227066956410ec88e5a.png

I realize you're all working super hard on the server, but I wanted to double check if this was still going to be implemented in the near future. Seems like a neat concept when I'm doing grindy or repetitive boring things LIKE LEGENDARY CARD ID

1. Level 300+ characters will only receive the rewards starting level 300. Players who are between 299 and 1 will not receive anything other than the compensations mentioned. The new level up rewards are meant to encourage new players to try us as it will help them catch-up easily. 

2. You're correct, new MyShop boxes will be added by the 2nd week of June. If ever we have extra time before June 2, we might already add them. 

3. The Lucky Player event will be implemented soon, probably by July. 

8 hours ago, Sky said:

We might release a new set of installers. We'll keep you guys posted! 

Yes I would very much appreciate that ... my folder is a mess now not to mention the many past bugs. A brand new, up to date installer would be awesome~ty

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sky said:

Hello, Tricksters! Finally, we're reopening again on June 2, 2018 at exactly 7:00 p.m. (EDT).

Great stuff, kudos to the team. Can't wait to return, think I'll start with a Fox this time round.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loa said:

Yes I would very much appreciate that ... my folder is a mess now not to mention the many past bugs. A brand new, up to date installer would be awesome~ty

Hahahaha! It should be released by Wednesday or Thursday. 

23 minutes ago, minihinimeffort said:

Great stuff, kudos to the team. Can't wait to return, think I'll start with a Fox this time round.

See you in-game!

• Thanks 1

I just went to the Trickster reddit and wow that place is more dead than I thought but hopefully some old players will see the announcement and maybe spread the word even more.

I really think this server should capitalize more on what it does that other servers don't like the unlimited online storage, buying MS point with galders, no AFK drilling, no overpowered or broken gear.

That's really something that sets it apart from (censored) and (censored), not throwing shade but its important to focus on what's important in a private server for such a decade old game which is mainly nostalgia and having more freedom and flexibility in the game. I mean, in eTO it was crazy hard to dig items for some quests and if you didn't min-max with your chars then you were sooner rather than later have to spend some $$$ to make it work.

But anyways, thank you all for your hard work, I already cleared up my schedule :heart:

Edited by Sky
Removal of other servers' name
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArkStrike said:

I just went to the Trickster reddit and wow that place is more dead than I thought but hopefully some old players will see the announcement and maybe spread the word even more.

I really think this server should capitalize more on what it does that other servers don't like the unlimited online storage, buying MS point with galders, no AFK drilling, no overpowered or broken gear.

That's really something that sets it apart from PlayTO and PandaTO, not throwing shade but its important to focus on what's important in a private server for such a decade old game which is mainly nostalgia and having more freedom and flexibility in the game. I mean, in eTO it was crazy hard to dig items for some quests and if you didn't min-max with your chars then you were sooner rather than later have to spend some $$$ to make it work.

But anyways, thank you all for your hard work, I already cleared up my schedule :heart:

:sobbing: This is very touching :sobbing:

There's just 1 inaccuracy; afk drilling. We do have afk drilling pets but it is controlled, can only be obtained through questing.

One of the requirements is Daily Coupon which can only be acquired through Daily Quests. These coupons are untradeable and cannot be stored in bank. Meaning, each character must make their own progress to get one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

:sobbing: This is very touching :sobbing:

There's just 1 inaccuracy; afk drilling. We do have afk drilling pets but it is controlled, can only be obtained through questing.

One of the requirements is Daily Coupon which can only be acquired through Daily Quests. These coupons are untradeable and cannot be stored in bank. Meaning, each character must make their own progress to get one.

Really? I could swear I read somewhere that LifeTO was never going to have any AFK drilling pets :sweat:

I will correct that right now

Edited by ArkStrike
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ArkStrike said:

Really? I could swear I read somewhere that LifeTO was never going to have any AFK drilling pets :sweat:

I will correct that right now

Yes, that was during our last release. But we had a realization during our deep maintenance that afk drilling isn't really game-breaking, the management just have to control the players' access to it. Thanks, Arky! 

• Like 2

lol afk drilling isn't game breaking. Was actually excited to come back and play, but after seeing what sky said, this server gana be nothing but the same as (censored) a whole community of afk drillers and not a single active player like before. Not to mention its the same retard.ation dev Romeo. Just another moony milker surprise people even actually pay. GL. Not sure why this server close down since I did quit before that happened,  but this server won't last long even after reopen, GL players.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, keithshinoda said:

Just another moony milker surprise people even actually pay.

Yeah, except you can't buy driller pets.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keithshinoda said:

lol afk drilling isn't game breaking. Was actually excited to come back and play, but after seeing what sky said, this server gana be nothing but the same as (censored) a whole community of afk drillers and not a single active player like before. Not to mention its the same retard.ation dev Romeo. Just another moony milker surprise people even actually pay. GL. Not sure why this server close down since I did quit before that happened,  but this server won't last long even after reopen, GL players.

For the record, I never said the server is going to be the same as (censored). Though, your claim might actually happen if players will log into multiple characters and finish every daily quest religiously. For everyone's information, Daily Coupons aren't tradeable nor can be stored in the shared storage and online bank.

We feel honored that a player who has left the community months before the deep maintenance has exerted effort to create an account, read around 25 words from each announcements, and commented here. :kidding: That just means our non-existent marketing effort and the players' word of mouth are finally working.

Seriously, you are free to return to our community whenever you like. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, keithshinoda said:

but after seeing what sky said, this server gana be nothing but the same as (censored) a whole community of afk drillers and not a single active player like before.

Oh, its gonna be harder to get driller pets here, but thanks for checking back with us anyways!

I'm so HYPEEEEEee !!!

I'm bringing all my buddies to play this new server~

I have super high hopes for it and would love to help any way I can.

I'd love to assist with any type of content creation or visual work that may help the server prosper~ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Catty said:

I'm so HYPEEEEEee !!!

I'd love to assist with any type of content creation or visual work that may help the server prosper~ 

I'm one of the buddies,

and I too am sO HyPeEEEEeEEEe !!!

I'm counting down the hours til the launch~

See you all on the island

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Catty said:

I'm so HYPEEEEEee !!!

See you in-game! And... we might need your help soon! :heart:

• Like 1

I have high hopes for this server too! i quit   many times before , because real life stuff, but i am determined to play this game til there no more servers reopening lol.  Tried LifeTO to test content and i am so  happy for the permanent driller pet quest . its what this game always lacked

2 hours ago, Cloe said:

I have high hopes for this server too! i quit   many times before , because real life stuff, but i am determined to play this game til there no more servers reopening lol.  Tried LifeTO to test content and i am so  happy for the permanent driller pet quest . its what this game always lacked

Hey, it's not permanent. Haha. It expires in 15 days. 

:gift:You may now open your patcher. Don't forget to register your game accounts!:heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2