Alioran

Compact Quest Item Shopping List

e6lrOmP.png

Hi everyone! Long time trickster here. I was making a list of items needed for drilling or killing monsters, and I thought it might be useful for other people. So here I am making a forum post about it! I hope it comes in handy! If not... well you can always go back to the wiki for all the quests (http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Main_Page.html)
I'm not used to posting in public and I'm mustering a lot of courage posting here, so please go easy on me 8)

I've made a google sheet in case you guys just want to get to it directly or if you want to edit anything for yourself personally. Just make a copy to your own google drive and then you can edit it. It is very image heavy, so be carefulhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MiMftk7c4IsgfWDRcdZ2yyfhTM01jdYoYNN9IYvqKOw/edit?usp=sharing

THE IMAGES LIKE TO MOVE ON THEIR OWN. The images for the forum thread should be ok. I'll try my best to fix the google sheets, but they may still shift around (anything before Black Swamp seems ok though).

Here's a direct link to an album with the images on this post (these have no notes on it, so it may be more confusing): https://imgur.com/a/i0WlHz2

Because the google sheets are so image heavy, I just thought it might be easier to make a post with screenshots here. I'll be splitting this up into four or five posts. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for organization or if there's an error! I'll fix both the google sheets and the forum posts.

DISCLAIMERS (PLEASE READ THESE FIRST):

• This is a compact version for drilled or dropped items you need for ALL Episode, Key, and Normal Quests without all the details. This will not show items needed in order, or items that are required which are rewards from other quests. If you want to remove any items from the list because you don't plan to do certain quests, or if you want to edit this for your own use, please duplicate this sheet to your own google drive (File > Make a copy).
  • This does not including the job advancement quests, enlightenment quests, shadow monster quests, mining quests, boss quests, or Monkey T TM quests (except for the Coral Beach one)).
  • If you see the same item under different sections/sources, you can get that item from any of those sources, you will just need a combined total of that number. (IE: Under the Oops Wharf section, you can get that piece of lumber from drilling or killing Black Foes, you just need 25 total for the quest.) If there happens to be a couple of items that look the same in one section but are actually different items, there will be a note for it (look for one or more asterisks (*)).
  • No Phantom School Quests :( I'd love to be able to make key quests for that area to make it relevant again, but because of the current quests it has (which aren't really worth it), it's an absolute dead zone (see what I did there?).

oFQjNDw.png

Iy3VtCc.png

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. CORAL BEACH

II. DESERT BEACH

III. MEGALOPOLIS

IV. CABALLA RELICS

V. OOPS WHARF

VI. MERMAID PALACE

VII. MIRAGE ISLAND

VIII. GHOST BLUE

IX. ROSE GARDEN

X. BLACK SWAMP

XI. UNDERGROUND DEV ROOM

XII. SNOW HILL

XIII. ALTEO EMPIRE

XIV. TECHICHI VOLCANO

XV. TAPASCO VOLCANO

XVI. ABYSS

I. CORAL BEACH

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Coral_Beach_Quest.html

Y9i91LV.png

Notes: 1) * You will need to compound these items for a story quest much later on. You will need to compound 3x Dark Choco Pieces with Compounder Paul at the Blooming Cora Shop. The recipe needs 2 Cacao and 1 Mysterious Milk for each try. You will have to come back to do this anyways, but it would be good to keep the milk from the Cliones in the bank.

II. DESERT BEACH

Get ready for a mess 

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Desert_Beach_Quest.html

pGfSNAi.png

Notes: 
1) Skipped Normal Quests that require drilling in Pyramid Dungeon, let me know if you want them added.
2) * You will need this for a Story Quest later on. The monster is level 34, so you may want to come back to it later. I'll list it again in the Mirage Island Quests.

III. MEGALOPOLIS
4 Instant Adhesives needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Megalopolis_Quest.html

r2wTroj.png

Notes:
1) *Honey Tea requires 1 Honey, 2 Royal Jelly, and 1 Distilled Water (bought from shop). Compound with Compounder Paul at the Megalopolis shop. If compounding fails, you will need to gather ingredients again. You will need to compound one more Honey Tea for the Techichi Volcano Quests.
2) **There is a quest that needs Amber in Black Swamp. You can drill for these later in the Black Swamp Fields, but you can drill them early here or make sure to keep your extra in your bank.

VI. CABALLA RELICS
10 Caballa Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Caballa_Relics_Quest.html

iw1YW3v.png

Notes:
1) *Ginseng Tea will need 2 Ginseng, 1 Honey, and 1 Distilled Water (bought from shop). Compound with Compounder Paul at the Megalopolis shop. If compounding fails, you will need to gather the ingredients again. You will need to compound one more Ginseng Tea for the Techichi Volcano Quests.
2) **Same as above for Caballa Coffee (you will need 5 total), for each compound you will need 2 Coffee Beans, 1 Distilled Water, 1 Empty Potion Bottle (which can be bought), and 1000 Galder with Compounder Paul at Caballa Relics. You will also need to compound one more Caballa Coffee for the Techichi Volcano Quests.
3) *** You will need to drill these from various places or get them from other quests. Best to keep them from early on.
4) **** You will need these for Black Swamp Quests. You can get these later, but if you happen to get them, make sure to keep it in your bank. This will be listed again in the Black Swamp section.
5) ***** You will need one of these when you get back to Love Hunter Robin for the story quest later (lvl 80). Crows are in the next key quest area and you will need to come back later anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it, but I added it here anyways. (If this part is confusing, let me know and I'll take it out. I put it in to keep it consistent, but I wasn't sure about it.)
6) Did not include Chaos Tower Quests (they're not available on this server anyways).

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

V. OOPS WHARF
7 Oops Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Oops_Wharf_Quest.htmlK6wKsCA.png

Notes:
1) * You will need one Black Cloth for 2 story quests, one for Love Hunter Robin at Path to Caballa Relics, and Old Artist at Underground Dev Room - Lobby.
2) ** These are different pages, you will need one of each from these monsters.

VI. MERMAID PALACE
7 Palace Proof Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Mermaid_Palace_Quest.html

UIuMpHs.png

Notes:
1) * Due to Harkon Heirloom dropping different items at a random rate, you will need to open a number of them to get 1x Harkon Ornament, and X number of Harkon Shards for compounding Transparent Medicine. You will also need X number of Fairy Drinks and 2X number of Super Beans for compounding. The recipe for Transparent Medicine is 1 Harkon Shard, 2 Super Bean, 1 Fairy Drink for each try.
2) ** I havent seen this drop from Tink, if you want Fur Brushes, stick to hunting Aku.

VII. MIRAGE ISLAND
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Mirage_Island_Quest.html

DISCLAIMER: Since this area has two parts, I have split them into 3 sections, lvl 80 quests only, lvl 130 quests only, and a total section if you want to collect things all in one go. Note that some areas and monsters are not accessible till you hit lvl 130.

I also for got the 3x Choco Pieces you will need from Coral Beach, please see that section. I will list them in this section once my google sheets actually works for me. Recipe is 2x Cacao and 1x Mysterious Milk.

A. LVL 80

1B9fCTr.png

Notes: 
1) *You will need these for the story quest back in Mermaid Palace.
2) **You will need 5 Abioxes for a story quest, and then 1 for each transfer into the dungeon map, which is at least 2 times if you have all the items with you. If not you may need one or two more

B. LVL 130

wqM5yHP.png
Notes: 
1) *** Fatigue Medicine needs 5 Panacea and 1 Herb Potion per compound. Compound with Compounder Paul in Mirage Island Field 7. If compound fails, you will need to gather the ingredients again.

C. TOTAL

HdDQImM.png
Notes: 
1) *You will need these for the story quest back in Mermaid Palace.
2) **You will need 5 Abioxes for a story quest, and then 1 for each transfer into the dungeon map, which is at least 2 times if you have all the items with you. If not you may need one or two more
3) *** Fatigue Medicine needs 5 Panacea and 1 Herb Potion per compound. Compound with Compounder Paul in Mirage Island Field 7. If compound fails, you will need to gather the ingredients again.

VIII. GHOST BLUE
10 Ghost Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Ghost_Blue_Quest.htmleAfYus.png

Notes: none for this section.

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

IX. ROSE GARDEN
13 Rose Garden Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Rose_Garden_Quest.html

HX8pok4.png

Notes:
1) * This is specifically Rosaline's Jewel Box. You may need multiple of these due to roses not always dropping from the rose bush spawns, which mean you will need to go out and reenter the area for the rose bushes to respawn.
2) ** You will need this for an episode quest for the Underground Dev Room. If you get it, don't throw it away; stash it in your bank.

X. BLACK SWAMP
13 Swamp Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Black_Swamp_Quest.html

2R40AeH.png

Notes:
1) *This can be drilled in Poppuri Dungeon.
2) **You will need to go back to these monsters and get these items if you don't have them from doing Caballa Relics Quests the first time.

XI. UNDERGROUND DEV ROOM
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Underground_Dev_Room_Quest.html

fj3ccta.png

Notes:
1) Skipping Episode 4 Bonus due to the difficulty of getting the Developer Photo 2
2) * Total compounds needed: 1x Americano, 1x Hot Cup Noodles, 5x Capuccino, 5x Green Tea (there is one quest where you don't need to compound Hot Cup Noodles, you just need the cup noodles and the chopsticks)
Recipes:

• Americano: 1 Company Mug, 1 Coffee Beans
  • Hot Cup Noodles: 1 Cup Noodles, 1 Wooden Chopsticks
  • Capuccino: 1 Company Mug, 1 Instant Coffee
  • Green Tea: 1 Company Mug, 1 Green Tea Bag

3) ** Needed for Bonus Episode 5
4) I messed up with the mole, all items are taken from Robber Mole EXCEPT for the DNA sensor (last item) which is from Thief Mole
5) Other notes from wiki:

• For trash, passages have the highest rate, followed by dev room, then system control room
  • Devs only appears during the day time, while Don Danihen only appears at night, you will need to find him for the start of Chapter 3.
  • Codes for certain Memories (get kits from Inventor Gale with 1 Memory Projector, 1 Hologram Source, 1 DNA Sensor, and the hair of the corresponding person):
    • Don Giuvanni (Memory Kit 1): 12487257
    • Rosaline (Memory Kit 2): 54244724 - TAKE THE QUEST FIRST BEFORE EXCHANGING THE MEMORY KIT
    • Mysterious (Memory Kit 3): 78252985
    • Pumpkin (Memory Kit 4) Bonus Episode 5: 0404134
  • Correct passcode for Message for Rosie and Paper with Passcodes: skyline

XII. SNOW HILL
14 Snow Hill Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Snow_Hill_Quest.html

urgyQYD.png

Notes:
1) * You will need 5 Bear Stews. The recipe is 1 Herb Potion, 1 Bear Paw, and 1 Edelweiss for each compound. Compound with Compounder Paul at the Snow Hill Gift Factory.
2) ** These are actually all different types of remote parts/tools. You will need 1 of each type of remote parts (Remote Part A from Great Coolem, Remote Part B from Freyr, Remote Part C from Freyja), and 5 from each type of coolem (Tool 1 from Coolem, Tool 2 from Giant Coolem, Tool 3 from Great Coolem).

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

XIII. ALTEO EMPIRE

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Alteo_Empire_Quest.html
vh7VDFJ.png

Notes:
1) Officer Albert's Test Answers:
t4lYvnp.png
2) For the transporting deive, you will need 10x Teleporting Device, which you will have to buy from Item Boy Thomas for 15,000 galder each. That is 150,000 galder total.
3) * For bonus episodes (one after Chapter 4, and one after the entire Episode 6 finishes)

XIV. TECHICHI VOLCANO
13 Techichi Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Techichi_Volcano_Quest.html

istqz0D.png

Notes:
1) * You will need 10 Long Lasting Matchsticks, recipe is 2 Dry Wood and 1 Phosphorus Paste for each compound. Compound with Compounder Paul in Techichi Town - Neil's Camp.
2) ** You can also buy these at the Item Girl at the Gate of Black Swamp for 450 galder each, total 22,500 galder.
3) *** These are two different items, Oval Briquettes from Fossil Solider and Charcoal Briquettes from Kilimanjaro.
4) **** These are needed for the Plant Incubator Quests, which has 3 cycles but you can only complete 1 per day.
5) ***** This is needed for the Tapasco Volcano Quests. You can also drill them at Tapasco Volcano Fields though.

A. TECHICHI VOLCANO BACKTRACK 

AgEKVO8.png

Notes:
1) * Technically this is part of Coral Beach, but its right before the Gate of Desert Beach, so I just stuck it there.
2) ** Yes, you will need to compound tea and coffee again, you will only need one each. Here are the recipes:

• Honey Tea: 1 Honey, 2 Royal Jelly, 2 Distilled Water
  • Ginseng Tea: 2 Ginseng, 1 Honey, 1 Distilled Water
  • Caballa Coffee: 2 Coffee Beans, 1 Distilled Water, 1 Empty Potion Bottle

3) **** These are needed for the Plant Incubator Quests, which has 3 cycles but you can only complete 1 per day.

XV. TAPASCO VOLCANO
12 Tapasco Stickers needed

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Tapasco_Volcano_Quest.html

puVQo0m.png

Notes:
1) Stickers are rewards for quests that require drilling or getting drops from monsters in the Tapasco Volcano Fields. Quests that require you to drill or get drops from inside the spa will give you Capsulmatic Coupons.
2) * These are drilled in various areas. Here are the areas these items can be drilled from:

• Diamond: Techichi Fields, Black Ash Dungeon Fields, Abyss Fields, Path to Snow Hill, Alteo Empire Fields
  • Ruby: Rose Garden Fields, Black Swamp Fields, Ghost Blue Fields, Black Ash Gungeon Fields, Alteo Empire Fields, Tapasco Volcano Fields
  • Sapphire: Phantom School Annex, Black Swamp Fields, Swamp Dungeon Fields, Vamp Castle Fields, Rose Field 4, Snow Hill Fields, Northwest Forest, Alteo Empire Fields, Tapasco Volcano Fields

3) ** You will need 50 Hot Sauce Pupa Soup. Hot Sauce Pupa Soup is made with 2 Tapasco Hot Sauce and 2 Pupa of Tiger Moth. Make it with Chef Saporin.

XVI. ABYSS
There are Abyss Stickers, but no NPC or quest to take them.

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category_Abyss_Quest.html

3LTvEEh.png

Notes: none for this section

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

Reserved (for anything extra)

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 5

Thank you so much for this! Its very much appreciated! :heart:It looks great so far.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Thank you so much for this! Its very much appreciated! :heart:It looks great so far.

I'm glad it will be of service :smile:

I am a little confused about how I can't edit the comments anymore though, even though it let me before. Do you think you can help me with that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alioran said:

I'm glad it will be of service :smile:

I am a little confused about how I can't edit the comments anymore though, even though it let me before. Do you think you can help me with that?

Hmm, weird. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to edit them. @Sky might know. If you still can't edit them, I can edit them for you if you send me what you want through Discord (Name is иεѕѕιε ✿ cнσcσlα) till Sky can help you.

3 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Hmm, weird. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to edit them. @Sky might know. If you still can't edit them, I can edit them for you if you send me what you want through Discord (Name is иεѕѕιε ✿ cнσcσlα) till Sky can help you.

That would be great! I think it may be because I ran out of time to re-edit them.

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alioran said:

That would be great! I think it may be because I ran out of time to re-edit them.

I have to go to bed but if you still cant edit your posts tomorrow, I'll try to help.

4 minutes ago, Nessie said:

I have to go to bed but if you still cant edit your posts tomorrow, I'll try to help.

Ok no problem! Thanks :)

• Like 1

Omg, my dream guide. I've made my own version of this in my notebook back in 2008. :sobbing:

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 1:25 AM, Sky said:

Omg, my dream guide. I've made my own version of this in my notebook back in 2008. :sobbing:

On 5/28/2018 at 4:27 AM, Sadoshi said:

Nice Alioran! :heart:

Thanks guys! :smile:

I've finished the guide now! I hope it will be helpful for you when the server starts up again. It's still a bit messy, but the quests kind of a mess on their own. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let me know!

• Thanks 2

Thank you for all your hard work!  I'm sure many people benefit from it, kudos!

• Like 2

Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for the helpful guide! It's saved me sooooo many hours of questing.

I also wanted to point out that since we don't have Neil's Camp yet, there's no need to collect any of the backtracked items ^^

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taehyung said:

Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for the helpful guide! It's saved me sooooo many hours of questing.

I also wanted to point out that since we don't have Neil's Camp yet, there's no need to collect any of the backtracked items ^^

Oh really? Awesome! I'm definitely not there yet so I will fix up the post :) Thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

I know this is late but your guides are super helpful and in-depth. As a returning player that forgot a lot of this stuff, it helps me out a ton. Really appreciated ❤️

I'm really late to the party, but thank you SO MUCH for this detailed guide. This is absurdly helpful! Really appreciate it

Posted (edited)

Our family with children visited the quest for the first time. We were split into two teams and went to two rooms. One team went to https://labyrintoom.berlin, and the other team went to the other room for 60 minutes. We left quest rooms in delight and with glowing faces. Indeed, everyone was pleasantly surprised that we have discovered such a wonderful kind of rest. Taking into account that our relatives did not want to go there at all and were finding excuses till the last moment, after the quest they were sharing emotions during the whole evening and took a lot of ads of the other quests.

Edited by fjuyuos