Sky

Daily Diary Event (June)

Diary No. 52
[Mod]Nessie

Helped out my Guildies and had a ton of fun!

screenshot0006.thumb.jpg.2c2749218cb72110b42efd419245439d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Diary Nº53 IGN: CrashBandicoot

Just resting a bit lol5b174120aea74_Semttulo.png.247b7a732d6d214a85947ce397568b08.png

Edited by Alucard
  • Thanks 1

Diary No. 54

Serushi

"Checked out the haunted school.  I found out that the pianist didn't like me standing on his piano."  :smile:

2G5U01K.png

Edited by Serushi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Diary No. 55

Yandere

Job advanced at the old, old age of lv.227~

e3b8dea17d2b6f96483599ab18d86b32.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Diary No. 56

Dazza

Having my plans ruined when realising the lvl 90 comp items i was looking for drop from lvl 180 monsters

1.JPG

• Haha 2

1. Diary No 58
2. cacique
3 Just sold 2 top myshop items because they expired. Yep, and now i remembered that we can recharge. OH WELL xD
screenshot0000.jpg.4d176909c17a5a7897ab395bcb929fff.jpg

Edited by cacique10
  • Sad 3

Diary No 59

Alioran

EW355pi.png

Dear Diary,

Today I went to go finish the Oops Wharf Quests. A lot more killing of the children ;  ; but also evil crows and pirates, so it's not all bad. I was severely overleveled for the area, but that's okay! Makes the grinding far more bearable. It also makes me feel POWERFUUUUUUL!!!

4cp2BpI.png?1

I also made a detour to phantom school to complete a card quest for the arcana card I'll need soon. Cleaned a bathroom of a lot of it's dirty toilets :/ but eventually I got the card too!

I also hung out with my new guildmates for the first time drilling for stuff at Oops Wharf! We all helped each other finished it, then moved onto more story quests and Mermaid Palace Quests! I got kissed by a lot of ugly mermaids :( Like a Disney movie gone wrong.

AoRuhUr.png?1

Unfortunately I had to go, but I was able to get a screenshot with my guildmates :D

qH3eSpl.png

Well, that's all for today. Thanks so much for my awesome guildmates for helping me out with my quests+more! I'm always thankful for any help I get. Till next time! As always, thanks for listening! 

ko8b3wz.png?1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kij0Vw4.png

HRX9EIm.png

Edited by Alioran
Forgot to put Nessie's cat in the picture ;w;
  • Like 7

Diary No.61

IGN: DreamingDorothy

Today was pretty busy and i wasn't really in the mood for Trickster so i didn't really progress that much in Mermaid Palace. At least i got one sticker.

screenshot0001.jpg.4b3d2ad0bb37420d2e290db54046f125.jpg

Awful. You're so vain and delusional so you're also ugly in the inside. 0/5 Stars.

• Thanks 1

Diary no. 62

Umme

Drilled, to find out what was buried in the bridge.

bridge.thumb.jpg.2026145235d7204a0304307136cdb1a3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Diary No. 63

Grindelwald

I have finally set foot in the Megalopolis Shop after the burst of white light that sent me back to the beginning of time (map bug).

screenshot0001.jpg

• Haha 3

Diary No. 66

Yandere

I got some new equips! Finally don't have to wear lv95 stuff in Tap now...XD

I showed off my crown to my kingdom of 4 people ~

e0ca009018df8da4ea1b7f1ce9fc7009.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Diary No. 68

SunnyMooncher/xJewelx

Celebrating my 1st anniversary in this server including the test server :cool:

screenshot0026.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Diary No. 69

Serushi

"I finally excavated all those Metronomes so Offbeat Chris could get got his rhythm back.  It didn't help, but I got these dope earrings as a reward!"

zboBobI.png

Edited by Serushi
  • Like 2

Diary No. 70

IGN: Vintage

Didn't get a pic but I finished Swamp Key today :-)

Webp.net-compress-image (2).jpg

Edited by Versalia
  • Like 1

Diary No. 71

IGN - LemonSoda

I decided to get Episode 2 done today, and holy crap, I didn't expect to get the Bloody Rune. Figured it'd take me into tomorrow or a little further than that. Now I can move onto Rose Garden and 3rd job questin'~ wooo!

screenshot0022.jpg

Edited by LemonSoda
  • Like 1

Diary No 72

Alioran

EW355pi.png

Dear Diary,

Today I started off with Mermaid Palace quests. First of all, WHERE THESE WHALE JAWBONES AT. I feel like I've dug a hole in a corner of the map just drilling for stuff.

O3AndQd.png?1

Took a break from them to do the story quest. For some reason, I thought we only needed one dark cloth, but we actually need three. I'm glad the person I asked about it was nice and didn't call me a dummy 8) cause for some reason I can't read.

Also beat Don Giuvanni today. Applied the HIT AND RUN tactic, and even though it took a while, I did beat him! I got 3 tears from him, one for the quest, and the other 2 for drinking.

v8iFQsn.png?1

Even then, I'm STILL not done with the Mermaid Palace Quests OTL I was kinda busy today, too, but oh well. Hopefully I'll be finished soon.

Well, that's it for today. Till next time! As always, thanks for listening!

ko8b3wz.png?1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3OusQhx.png

GrsFfEi.png

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Diary No. 73

Dazza

Did another 2 hours of afk drilling today. Thats probably around 8 hours of drilling which got me from around TM lvl 85 to 100.

Time for me to finally get me some tasty AoE.

11.thumb.JPG.6c05c02f68089e6ec83068bfa0690081.JPG

So went back to northwest forest for king yamu monster HP compound drops. Turns out they're rare, yet another plan thrown to the dust.

Edited by Dazza
  • Haha 3

Diary no. 74

JP_Dixie

Keeper Julo ' quest ....  I had a hard time

dig dig dig dig dig・・・

I'm digger :smile:

I am sorry that my English is so bad.

aaascreenshot0019.jpg

Edited by JP_Dixie
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1