Sky

Daily Diary Event (June)

Diary no. 103

ThriceBitten

Ms fox is just counting how many phat checks she'll get from all the ores mr  slave driller   buffalo  cat sends her from the hot, steamy and desolate mines.

screenshot0138.thumb.jpg.748f73c8c18a920ad07ffa26c1019199.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Diary no. 104

JP_Dixie

This map is very scary.

It was a scene out of a horror movie.

Ghosts appear.

;-( 

screaenshot0021.jpg

Edited by JP_Dixie
  • Haha 1

Diary No. 107

Alioran

(This was actually meant for yesterday, but I stayed up late finishing 3rd job and had to make new visuals. I'm gonna post today's diary tomorrow morning and then tomorrow's diary tomorrow night. I hope that's okay Sky :( Let me know if that won't work)

jGznk7R.png?1

Dear Diary,

Today I wrapped up the Mirage Island Quests, for lvl 80 at least. I'm pretty sure I spent a few hours to drill for that Bloody Rune of Fate.... MANUALLY. 

q1DxBCD.png

The nice part was that I got to lvl 130 with a few more quests and I went straight to getting stuff for 3rd job! I do think it's strange that the door talks to you.

Cs74yxp.pnggW0xTlN.png?1

Then I went farming for the job adv stuff, which was really scary cause I was technically the right level for this part rather than being overleveled. It was kinda scary but I finished it, now I'm 3rd job! Before I even got to Ghost Blue XD. Stayed up way too late to finish it...

Anyways that's it for today (technically yesterday). Till next time! As always, thanks for listening!

Vy0exzb.png?1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAg0NFb.png

m1iyKoE.png

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 9

Diary No. 108

Dusk

Had to style on Tut a little bit before wiping the floor with him :cool:

daily.thumb.jpg.e0fc5b303fc73cf10c6d60338bf6da28.jpg

THIS RUN DROPPED MY FIRST BOSS EQUIP :heart::sobbing::heart: (It was the hat...) 

BUT GOD IT FELT SO GOOD TO GET MY FIRST BOSS EQUIP DROP!

Edited by Shojolt
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Diary no.109 IGN: CrashBandicoot Drilling at nora sewer zzzz 

Nora sewer.png

Edited by Alucard
  • Like 1

Diary No. 110

xJewelx

Doing Episode 6 last quest, still bug for me. But I'll observe it for awhile, can't trust my (unreliable) laptop.

screenshot0013.jpg

• Sad 1

Diary No. 111

IGN: Vienne

Got my second witch to third job :)

Webp.net-compress-image (4).jpg

• Like 1

IGN : NaNi

Making kopi Luwak

Do you want it??

ILikeCoffee.jpg

Please follow the format. -Sky

Edited by kk1kkk
  • Haha 1

Diary No. 114

IGN: UberShot

I am writing this diary post for the sole intent of wanting to win those AMAZING AWESOME "Bad Feng Shui Tier" rewards. I simply cannot get enough of them POTIONS! POOOOOTIOOONS!!!

When I reached Lvl 135 I got this kinda creepy letter in the mail. Initially I thought this was just a joke that some GM did or some kinda custom private server game. So I tried to do as the letter asked :kidding:.

ewCkT0l.jpg

I soon realized that this item was untradeable and then after doing some research realized that it is actually a part of the real game for enlightenment quest :annoyed:. (I never got this far in eTO to be fair...)

After that escapade, I decided it was time to finally get to 3rd job. I had been preparing for the past 2 days to get all the necessary items (AND MONEY) for job advancement. I was finally ready. So I enter the 16 trials!

VVCZ0m1.jpg

After some VIGOROUS POTTING (WHICH I HOPE TO WIN MORE OF) and some close calls (especially on the 16th trial) I finally got to my Scientist job! :heart:

screenshot0017.jpg

Edited by UberPrinny
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Diary No. 115

IGN: LilRem

Well we all have some regrets but I for one never regret, But for one thing ill say indeed mistakes were made.

image.png.62db0edab576cdef5872da8d1bd88e8a.png

Edited by regret
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Diary no. 116

Umme

Drilling in Coral Beach. Is this what foxes feel like?

screenshot0012.thumb.jpg.7a0e9b03cf55722e6734b56b686c93a4.jpg

• Haha 2

Diary No 117

Alioran

(Again, this was technically for yesterday, I will post today's entry tonight)

jGznk7R.png?1

Dear Diary,

This morning I had a nice small chat with @Sky before I ate my breakfast. :smile:

jpEbOne.png?1

I was also really poor at that moment after 3rd job, and I decided to try AFK drilling for the first time in my life. I had to get the Tapasco Volcano of course. I could've used the port devices from Megalopolis, but I didn't know about that, so I just went ahead and just walked over. My Shield of Heaven couldn't get me past Tap Field 3, so @taehyung came and picked me up at Tango's Cabin and helped me get through.

XHJ8keC.png?1

I finally tried it out and wow, I got so happy about all the money that I accidentally added 4 level up points to MD instead of MA.

AB2YuyS.png

But it was okay cause I go enough money for a graph reset, which I was planning to get anyways. I spent the rest of the night autodrilling and finishing up my own work, and I finished a small request :)

yBq1viP.png0a3xKh5.png?1

That's it for today (technically yesterday again). Till next time, as always thanks for listening!

Vy0exzb.png?1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0wXdESt.png

NHUZrdj.png

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Diary No. 118

IGN: Chie

Trying to escape Desert Beach, but they just won't let me say Farewell

screenshot0007.thumb.jpg.b6827d6a49a7ae5a1122f1386728793c.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Diary No. 119

IGN: DigiLight

Got to second job. Also trying to find a place where the screenshot is a small enough file.screenshot0005.thumb.jpg.e49d53a5d720050c2719d4fcf579786d.jpg

• Like 1

Diary No. 120

Tsundere

Day ???????? of Tap Mine Afk Adventures: we've been stuck here ever since we arrived. There is no way out.

Unless......................

I give the job to someone who's better at it!

So I made a fox. :'D

We're getting you out, Yandere!

7a2717229f9f19686048455e2c64596c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Diary No. 121

Dusk

I chilled next to Cochma's "dad" (deadbeat)

A pretty chill day!

daily.thumb.jpg.20b5c00e888c2a877d6ab8dbada6a697.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Diary No. 122

IGN: Vienne

Finished Rose Garden Key!

Webp.net-compress-image (5).jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Diary No. 123

Serushi

"The world isn't ready for this jelly."  😂

0iH9IgD.png

Edited by Serushi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Diary No. 124

Digg

Brewed some honey tea since I'm on a diet*.

tea2.thumb.JPG.c6022d3dba6621bd622e9ae3b891e8db.JPG

*Not actually on a diet.

Edited by Dazza

Diary No. 125

xJewelx/SunnyMooncher

Just made my Priest to lvl 400, so I'm making my lion to 400 now~

12.jpg

• Like 1

Diary No. 126
[Mod]Chocola

Trying to make money for my favorite fuses but having no luck ;-;

screenshot0010.thumb.jpg.6d001001f45ca4b18ecf1309be421dbd.jpg

• Sad 3

Diary No 127

Alioran

jGznk7R.png?1

Today was kind of a catch up day for work for me, so I spent most of my time AFK drilling XD At first, I didn't have enough weight to carry so much of the drilled items so I was like

dnONuET.png?1

and I had to relog on and off every 15-30 minutes to put stuff in the online bank, but eventually I was able to buy pouches for WT :)

Also went wandering around Megalopolis. Totally forgot how beautiful the Sakura Park was. I wanted to sleep there for a while, but I had some other things to do. Started the Enlightenment and Ghost Blue quests, Im so overleveled :sweat: but it's fine! Let's me relax instead of being so tense all the time. I had to kill quite a few anemones for those cash boxes.

o0VXJrm.png

Anyways, that's it for now. Didn't do that much today online, but I think it was just enough. Till next time, as always thanks for listening!

Vy0exzb.png?1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mOaMMLU.png

ecrroaA.png

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5