Sign in to follow this  
Stuns

Sheep skill questions

Hey guys. So, i haven't played a sheep or trickster for that matter in about 7 years. I been wanting to make a class that was well for leveling / pve / boss hunting. I been looking through google and found a water/electric/light witch to look pretty darn fun and effective. However, i cannot find what skills to level as 1st / 2nd / 3rd job to save my life. I have a lvl 60 sheep at the moment and winged some skills, but im not feeling satisfied.Can anyone guide me in a skill build for that type of character for pve / bossing? Thanks!

1st job: Get Mana Arrow and Mist of Mana (Master Mist of Mana when you can) and get Arrow Rush too.

2nd job: for electric the first skill you'll want is Electric Attack then Electro Shock later. It'll be your stun.
I personally like thunderbolt, even tho the damage is random. It can sometimes be pretty strong.
Later at TM 115? Get Shard of Glacier. It is what will boost your damage when you combo it with electric attacks. Amazing with Boss Hunting.

3rd job: The best skills in my opinion for light are Shield of Heaven (the reason why everyone goes light lol) It needs Light Shield Mastered, 
Light Shield needs Lvl 10 Mana Shield. Other skills I recommend for light are Radiant Light. Can also get Hearts Grace if you think you'll be partying a lot.
or get Oath of Light if you're more of a solo player (can always get both later on)

Considering how fast you level up in this server and how at a point, you'll get so many TM points you won't know what to do with them if you actively level up. 
I wouldn't worry TOO much about it, but you do want skills so you can level up.

If you're confused about skills, just look at these Links.
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Librarian.html
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Bard.html
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Witch.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nessie said:

1st job: Get Mana Arrow and Mist of Mana (Master Mist of Mana when you can) and get Arrow Rush too.

2nd job: for electric the first skill you'll want is Electric Attack then Electro Shock later. It'll be your stun.
I personally like thunderbolt, even tho the damage is random. It can sometimes be pretty strong.
Later at TM 115? Get Shard of Glacier. It is what will boost your damage when you combo it with electric attacks. Amazing with Boss Hunting.

3rd job: The best skills in my opinion for light are Shield of Heaven (the reason why everyone goes light lol) It needs Light Shield Mastered, 
Light Shield needs Lvl 10 Mana Shield. Other skills I recommend for light are Radiant Light. Can also get Hearts Grace if you think you'll be partying a lot.
or get Oath of Light if you're more of a solo player (can always get both later on)

Considering how fast you level up in this server and how at a point, you'll get so many TM points you won't know what to do with them if you actively level up. 
I wouldn't worry TOO much about it, but you do want skills so you can level up.

If you're confused about skills, just look at these Links.
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Librarian.html
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Bard.html
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Witch.html

this is the standard elec water sheep yes?

I looked into those links a while back, and it keeps directing me to a battleships game web page every time i click any of the guides at the bottom of those links haha. I dont know why but i picked up that ring damaging spell for the sheep instead of the arrow. i kinda want to start over since my skills are all over. Thanks for the wonderful response!

Edited by Stuns
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, [PH]Negi-bou said:

this is the standard elec water sheep yes?

Yup! 

7 hours ago, Stuns said:

I looked into those links a while back, and it keeps directing me to a battleships game web page every time i click any of the guides at the bottom of those links haha. I dont know why but i picked up that ring damaging spell for the sheep instead of the arrow. i kinda want to start over since my skills are all over. Thanks for the wonderful response!

Ads probably XD

I made a new sheep and it's going way smoother now. I'm just stuck though. Can't kill kaboom to save my life 😔

1 hour ago, Stuns said:

I made a new sheep and it's going way smoother now. I'm just stuck though. Can't kill kaboom to save my life 😔

Ask in the discord! I'm sure someone can help.

kaboom is definitely a major obstacle for magic users, but you can go party with a pow type or a charm type to help you out with kaboom

Yeah, I'm waiting for more players in town. Most of them already are 2nd job

17 minutes ago, Stuns said:

Yeah, I'm waiting for more players in town. Most of them already are 2nd job

I can help you if you want.

Sounds good! Usually most people I have seen are afk. I will be on after work in 2 hours if you're around?

2 minutes ago, Stuns said:

Sounds good! Usually most people I have seen are afk. I will be on after work in 2 hours if you're around?

Sure just msg me in discord!