Sky

Server Progress as of April 2018

Server Reopening Poll  

41 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we reopen the server with the current progress?

• Yes
    • No

We should start a list of all the useless items per town. Such as Tourmaline... :sobbing:

Exactly, that was cruel. Not only think about that, but give them a use of their own. Exchange for a team(equip), some item, some coupon that generates another change. That silly, have a user and avoid having it in the trash.

Edited by Hack
  • Like 1

@Hack

We should give these trashes a purpose in life! 

8 hours ago, Hack said:

Also to give more functionality to the items that the npc (of each city) give us. In short there are too many things, omit my English, it is very bad.

ily sky.

Yeah, I'd love to see new ways to gain gear, such as crafting them etc, for example like Shadow Harkon items, I'd actually love to see Shadow harkon defense to be a bigger part of the game, something that you need to do in order to have the best items just like boss hunting.

and something i don't want to see is the shadowtower gear taking over and ruin most of the content in the game making it worthless haha

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Leonnow said:

Yeah, I'd love to see new ways to gain gear, such as crafting them etc, for example like Shadow Harkon items, I'd actually love to see Shadow harkon defense to be a bigger part of the game, something that you need to do in order to have the best items just like boss hunting.

and something i don't want to see is the shadowtower gear taking over and ruin most of the content in the game making it worthless haha

Shadow Harkon Defense is something that's being worked on atm ^^ don't you worry

Items such as Tourmaline that can be found everywhere should be exchangeable. However, useless items that can only be found in very few or specific maps such as Earplug and Shackles from Seabed Field 4 should just be removed from the game. They only make questing harder. 

• Like 2

@Leonnow

We're working on the new contents that will make the end-game revolve around shadow realm. :cool:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sky said:

@Leonnow

We're working on the new contents that will make the end-game revolve around shadow realm. :cool:

It gives me great pleasure. But well, they have to do very well the drop of some items. Especially of which the probability is so low.

• Like 1

I think its a good idea to remove some drilling items, like @Twuna said. Removing items where you have to get quest items to make drilling slightly more enjoyable. We all know most people despise drilling.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nessie said:

I think its a good idea to remove some drilling items, like @Twuna said. Removing items where you have to get quest items to make drilling slightly more enjoyable. We all know most people despise drilling.

We have driller pets now. :cool:

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

Yeah but some people still don't like that you gotta do quest for it :despair: and even with driller pet its still a pain because of the monsters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nessie said:

Yeah but some people still don't like that you gotta do quest for it :despair: and even with driller pet its still a pain because of the monsters.

I think that's part of a Trickster life, sometimes struggling is what make yuo play a game for a long time, we dont want this to be PlayTrickster right?... RIGHT!?

• Like 1

Just now, Leonnow said:

I think that's part of a Trickster life, sometimes struggling is what make yuo play a game for a long time, we dont want this to be PlayTrickster right?... RIGHT!?

Oh yeah, I totally get it. I don't either but this is just something that we thought of before, but we didn't have driller pets then either :kidding:

7 hours ago, Sky said:

Doesn't change the fact that the drops are still useless, unlike Tourmaline or "Strawberry Recipe" which have some use to them if you're willing to go the extra mile, these items (I can give an entire list) literally have no use other than to be sold or dropped. If such items are removed it will drastically increase the quality and feel of the game. Drilling in general, even with Driller Pets are time-consuming nonetheless and no one wants to be sitting around idly waiting to drill up relevant quest items but is only getting useless drops. If they had a choice, they'd much rather be doing better things with their time.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Twuna said:

Doesn't change the fact that the drops are still useless, unlike Tourmaline or "Strawberry Recipe" which have some use to them if you're willing to go the extra mile, these items (I can give an entire list) literally have no use other than to be sold or dropped. If such items are removed it will drastically increase the quality and feel of the game. Drilling in general, even with Driller Pets are time-consuming nonetheless and no one wants to be sitting around idly waiting to drill up relevant quest items but is only getting useless drops. If they had a choice, they'd much rather be doing better things with their time.

Well, I don't think removing them would be a good idea, drilling would become way too easy that way honestly, just give those items a purpose, increase their selling value on the NPC shop, make them tradable for something useful, and example may be 250 Tourmaline = Icecream Drill/Flicker Dril Etc... if this may be a thing make it Drilling related please. :D Love you Sky

take your time releasing the official pserver~ just make it great my dude

• Like 2

well if you can exchange those useless items to usable stuff that can help new players i don't have a problem with it.  but if not just remove them because they just pile up your inventory when using driller pet also throwing and selling them is a pain lol.

• Like 2

Well, they actually have a use but it's not very significant. Removing these items will not increase the chance of getting tvaluable items, what will happen is you'll be getting more of "Nothing found" messages.

I gotta refuse to this suggestion as it instantly eliminates one difficulty of the game. What we can do is to give these trashes a purpose in life. :kidding:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sky said:

Well, they actually have a use but it's not very significant. Removing these items will not increase the chance of getting tvaluable items, what will happen is you'll be getting more of "Nothing found" messages.

I gotta refuse to this suggestion as it instantly eliminates one difficulty of the game. What we can do is to give these trashes a purpose in life. :kidding:

Well when you put it that way... :kidding:

It would be good to implement some kind of world boss. that came out every week or some kind of invasion! that he would not kill himself so easily in groups! make it more useful The party! how to hunt bosses as a team ... !!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, magn0s said:

It would be good to implement some kind of world boss. that came out every week or some kind of invasion! that he would not kill himself so easily in groups! make it more useful The party! how to hunt bosses as a team ... !!!!

We have a Harkon defense that happens regularly. We'll make it more interesting by the next update. ~ 

And hey, Spicy Dragon will be harder to kill by the next update.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sky said:

We have a Harkon defense that happens regularly. We'll make it more interesting by the next update. ~ 

And hey, Spicy Dragon will be harder to kill by the next update.  

if you make it harder can you also make it Pve only instead of Pvp area? I used to get bullied by best guilds as a Solo player.

Also, I'd love to see multiple systeams to gain gear, like solo hunting (takes a ton of time) and Party Raids etc whichi is faster.

Example: I am solo player i want to no life farm this monsters cause they drop and exchangable item to an NPC to get the gear I need.

Example: we are a guild we are friends we farm this raid boss (daily limit) we gain the items to trade to NPC faster than solo players.

A bit of latest MMORPG element may not be a bad idea? (as long as the Tradable items arent broke and whole sets)

these items should be permanent sprints, vests and capes, or just boxes that you may also buy in the Cash Shop

this is just a suggestion i'm not reading back searching for typoes etc, do not take this too serious, was just wondering what kind of way this game may get and

@Sky

was curious how much work it actually is. but it definitelly feels a lot.

• Like 1

@Leonnow

It requires a lot of work. When I say a lot of work, it means we'll have to create an emulator first and apply these source modifications there. :sobbing:

But definitely, we'll do something about Spicy Dragon. ~

• Thanks 1

I would like to suggest adding events where player make guide videos and such for events and prizes, that will help the new players a lot and bring in more new people. Thanks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HypdUp said:

I would like to suggest adding events where player make guide videos and such for events and prizes, that will help the new players a lot and bring in more new people. Thanks

These kinds of events aren't a bad idea. I see even other servers doing it, including official servers. I forget if we've done them before though.

translate this post please...My english sucks

Hola y muy buen día, hablo por parte de una comunidad que siempre se a integrado a trickster. Primero que nada, felicidades por quere seguir en esto, yo aun sigo jugando en el servidor de prueba, ya que amo demasiado el juego.

Ahora, comprendo perfectamente todo lo que dicen (sé leer el inglés pero no se como expresarlo aun), primero que nada, hay que tener en cuenta que no solo la gente que habla inglés juega esto, habemos muchas personas del habla hispana que jugó o quiere seguir jugando Tickster, pero no había nada serio como para que la comunidad siguiera apoyando. 

Muchas de las cosas de las que hablan, son detalles muy importantes, pero hay que ser realistas, la gente que es nueva, no le interesaría jugar trickster, si se hacen las cosas como antes. Pienso que hay que innovar algunas cosas, una de esas cosas es la experiencia, si bien se he sabido por los que ya juegan, el tope de nivel máximo es alto, para un jugador nuevo, llegar al nivel 400 lo haría una tarea sumamente difícil y dejarían el juego (they would leave the game). Entonces, yo propongo que el subir de nivel sea ahora mas fácil (si ya sé que ahora lo es para nosotros los viejos), ya que como mencioné, la juventud no va a querer quedarse por meses o hasta años tratando de llegar al tope.

También, para mantener a la nueva comunidad, sí es necesario no solo un evento por días o mes, si no, varios en un tiempo estimado, ya sean 15 días o un mes. Esto hará que quieran sacar mas cosas y no solamente estarán intentando hacer un evento, para después esperar otro mes en querer entrar al siguiente evento.

Ahora, en algunas misiones, es fastidioso estar o intentar conseguir demasiados articulos para la mision, propongo que también reduzcan un poco eso...Oh bien, que el "item drop" sea mucho mas alto, pues a veces se tarda hasta horas en querer terminar una misión o quest.

Esto anterior me lo dijo un vecino que le recomendé jugar, tiene apenas 13 años, dice que el juego es bueno pero que no le interesa perder mucho su tiempo en un juego que no recibe apoyo. Y esto se refiere al idioma. No trato de decir que se haga una traducción, pero al menos si un apoyo a la gente de habla hispana.

Por otro lado, soy un gran amigo de varias personas que hacen "Steam" en twitch, fácil, puedo decirles que me apoyen haciendo stream y atraer a mas personas al juego. Estoy seguro que eso funcionará. Me hago responsable de que ésta comunidad crezca.

De ante mano, agradezco que se tomaran su tiempo para leer y traducir esto, para mi y muchas personas es muy importante que se nos tome en cuenta. Gracias y los sigo viendo en el juego. Ancío que ya se re-inagure el juego.

• Like 2