Lux

Get to know each other! (questionnaire)

I wanted to conduct a small questionnaire so we all get to know each other better ^^

You can always omit anything you don't wanna answer.

Questions:
1. Basics: What name do you go by? How old are you, and what timezone are you in?

2. When did you start Trickster? When did you start playing on this server?

3. What's your favorite class and why? 

4. Which set is cosmetically your favorite?

5. What do you usually do on Trickster?

6. Do you have any goals in this game?

7. Did/do you look up to anyone ingame?

8. Other than gaming, do you have other hobbies?

My answers:

1. Basics: What name do you go by? How old are you, and what timezone are you in?

Tae, Yandere in game. I'm 21 and I live in New York, so -5 GMT.

I honestly can't remember, but it was back when eTO was still fresh and updating. I was on this server since its first opening, but only really became serious about it recently.

I'm most comfortable on sheeps- this will be my third one and my first with fire! Her appearance and gameplay always appealed to me, though once I have my sheeps all set up, I'm thinking of working on some bunnies.

Hunter Master's gacha set, weirdly enough...there's something sentimental about it. It's not the prettiest but I remember spending quite a bit on official gachas to get this set.

Back then, I would just do the events and then chill in Mega, but lately I've been surpassing my previous level highs and have really been enjoying the grind for what it is.

To have all the cute sets! I'll be going for level 400 too.

Rydia and this person whose ign was like...xXSilver2008Xx? Both from ETO, really strong and fashionable players.

I like to draw, though I haven't been doing it much lately. Eating food is also fun...

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I go by Nessie! It's not my real life name, a lot of people think its my IRL nickname but its not, I've been called that for several years now :D
I'm 23 and my time zone is PST!

10 or so years ago! I started playing on this server in 2015 ^^

Diva and Witch definitely! I like throwing cars (inside joke from eTO LOL) and I love having SoH!

I don't think I really have a specific set that's my favorite but I do have some hats that I adore. Them being:
Bunny Ears, Hyena Headband, Rachel Beret and Banker Hat!
I do think Blood Set would be my favorite Boss Set for how it looks though.

I usually quest! Who knows how many times I've done these quests and never really get tired of them lol.
Lately I've been trying to get money for fuses though, especially the ones listed above.

Get all the fuses that I want >:D

Probably my best friend that I met roughly 10 years ago in eTO!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1) What name do you go by? How old are you? What timezone are you in?

Dorothy, 16 years old, GMT +8

2) When did you start Trickster? When did you start playing trickster?

Ever since May. LifeTO is actually my first time in Trickster...and MMOs in general.

3) What is your favorite class and why?

I didn't really get to play the other classes but i love the sheep. it's so customisable and versatile!

4) Which set is cosmetically your favorite?

The mermaid set. at least the headgear doesn't cover all the hair.

5) What do you usually so in Trickster?

What every other newbie player does. try to progress the story.

6) Do you have any goals in this game?

Join a guild, make friends, and maybe become popular enough to have inside jokes made about me.

7) Do you look up to anyone in game?

No.

8) Other than gaming, do you have any other hobbies?

I like to watch shows and browse the internet.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1. Shin, a Homeless guy who prefers flowers than money (lol), 27 now and I live in GMT+800.

2. I started playing years ago, 2007 if I remember, I fell in love in Trickster warts and moles, I love how this game doesn't rush you to do anything, to take it up at your own pace, plus my old guild Guardians, my family in game, has been really kind to me.

3. I run by Buffalo, I love charging in on the frontlines, my mentor was Brian, my guild leader, his famous line is (according to my late friend) "Do your TM quest, they are of the outmost importance"

4. I don't have any fashion preference though I mostly see Buffs using Soki set, but I remember I have my trusty Ninja Noxx by my side, then I wanted that other noisy pet that says "Vampire don't shine..." xD

5. Drill and raise my TM, back in eTO days always wait for Fiesta (raid em up and stack on your TM)

6. I can't say goals per se, more of a dream, get my old crew back (Cynth, Romeo, L, Bri, hey you guys come on lets bring back the guild)

7. Homeless Ian, cuz flowers > money!!!

8. Building model kits (GunPla, Frame Arms Girls) , doing hunts in my ps4 (the HR 999 is not a dream) , riding my mountain bike to do trails and long rides.

Edited by [PH]Negi-bou
found my old pic and saw it was dated 2007
  • Like 4

Questions:

My irl name is Nathan my ign is DarkBlade but you can just call me Dark for short. Im 19 and my timezone is PDT

I started back in early Eto when i was very young and i started on this server when it first opened

My favorite class is buff have made more then i can remember and i love them becuase i dont need to waste mana on skills lol 

Im not really a fashion person but i would say the golden lion set 

Grinding for money or boss farm and sometimes leveling new chars just for fun

I want to make 999,999,999. Oh and hit level 400

The only reason i first started was becuase my brother showed me the game before he moved away and we played it all the time and as a young kid i could never keep up with him so i always looked up to him

I enjoy swimming and bike riding

Edited by blader8844
  • Like 4

Sky, 20-ish, GMT +8.

I started playing Trickster many years ago, I forgot which year. 

Soul Master (Water/Wind). I love her AoE skills!  

Ice Set

Fixing bug? Haha

Too many to mention. 1 is to reach more players and maintain an average of 200 concurrent online players.

Yes. Raymonf?

I play MOBA with college friends and run around our building during the evening and weekends.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I go by Matt, You'll see me in game as my dragon, "Dusk", I'm 23 and I'm in EDT

Started playing PlayTrickster in the beginning of 2016 I think. @Catty introduced me to it! (I'm liking this server a lot better tbh)

Dragon. I absolutely love the sprites for the dragons. I like Bunnies a lot too though, Bunny is the only class I've had a 3rd job in so far (But I'm really close to a Dark Lord now) :fist:

I don't think I really have one favorite. BUT, I do like the way the Tenter Lion boss set looks. Or maybe I just like his colors. 

Take part in the endless grind with @Catty and @Velvetcake

Get higher level than I did on PlayTrickster (Level 220)

My mentors @Catty and @Velvetcake always try to steer me in the right direction

I do enjoy drawing, and going on long car rides with the beautiful @Catty :heart:

Nice to meet you all! Hope you're having as much fun as I am on the server! :peace:

Edited by Shojolt
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

I go by Catty most of the time (That's my artist name) but I go by Inugome as well (My Trickster name since eTO). I'm 22 and my timezone is EST

I started playing Trickster when I was like... 11? I remember the terrible day of grinding at Path to Black Swamp :despair: I started playing on this server before the deep-maintenance. 

My ALL TIME favorite is Cats! I picked a cat cause... I like cats. Then I ended up liking how they play (Diva specifically)

I gotta say the Young Blood set. I just love the bat themed items a lot.

Grind, AFK, grind, AFK. :sweat:

Have 1 of every 3rd job, honestly. I've never in my life had a 3rd job bunny, lion or fox.

7. Did/do you look up to anyone in-game?

I use to look up to a good friend of mine now, Illyasviel. He was always so strong and had every boss set somehow??? 

I love drawing or doing anything creative really- like designing things~

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I'm Aly! I'm 21 and my time zone is CDT!

when I was around 10(damn, time flew). started this server in 2015 :D

cats and sheep! cats are so glamorous, fun and cute~ sheep are very fun with how customizable they are!

for a boss set, same boat as a few others here with blood set. XD cute stuff; bunny ears, hyena headband, banker hat.....there's too many cutes in trickster!

questing! now that I'm mostly done with those, I just sit around or drill

get the stuff that I've always wanted, but couldn't

@Nessie

listening to music, reading web comics

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I used to be mbh11, but that name sucks so now I go by Velvetcake, or whatever character I happen to be on at the time.  Also Pat is my real name, so that works too.

I'm 23, and my timezone is EST.

I started playing eTO ages ago, near the end of Links to Fantasy.  As for this server, I joined the same time as @Catty, some time before the deep maintenance.

For gameplay, I like both sheep and foxes equally, but visually I like foxes just a tiny bit more.

Since my main character is always Velvetcake who is a bard, red and music-themed items always do well with me.  So naturally, I'm all about the Classic Red set.
Classic Red Hat Classic Red Cane Classic Red Shield 

I try to mix it up and do new things when I can, though honestly there's not a lot of new things left.  I never bothered much with Card Hunter Eugene much, so I'll probably focus on that a bit more (also boss hunting and afk drilling you know i gotta get that bread)

My goal right now is to just have fun, and eventually catch up to where I left off in PlayTrickster.  

I used to look up to everyone higher level than me, but now I just look up to my best friend @Catty for being so driven and fun!  Without her, I probably wouldn't have even gotten into TO private servers to begin with.

I'm a (learning) game designer, and I also dabble in art a tiny bit, mostly pixel art.  I haven't really made anything Trickster related, besides this little animation of me and @Catty looking out at Caballa Island:

Ocean View by mbh11

Edited by Velvetcake
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

What name do you go by?

I say you can call me anything, as long as you don't call me late for supper.  xD
I kiddd, my name is Jon.

How old are you?

Old enough.  :)
I was born in 86'.

What timezone are you in?

I live in upstate NY, so, EDT/EST.

When did you start Trickster?

Played on/off since eTO's first beta — when the training area had cool maps and a really bad drilling introduction.

When did you start playing on this server?

Only found out about it a few months back, not very long.

What's your favorite class and why?

I think every Trickster has something to offer.  I tend to be biased with sense types, however.

Which set is cosmetically your favorite?

I go for stats over aesthetics, so I don't really have one.  Though, if I want to look nice, I'll try and choose complimentary themes and colors.

What do you usually do on Trickster?

Help players within reason, and quest my lil' lion tail off.  :)

Do you have any goals in this game?

Join a kewl guild, make more friends, and maybe merchant a lil'.  ^^

Did/do you look up to anyone ingame?

Most people are pretty rad, I couldn't narrow it down to just one.

Other than gaming, do you have other hobbies?

Sure do!  Not much of a reader, but I love nature — camping, all that outdoorsy stuffs.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Karl or maybe Tors (My real nickname) 20 years old +8 GMT Philippines~

2007 so roughly 11 years ago. I played this server last year.

Bunny, so easy to use, no complicated skills. Just click and kill the enemy you want to defeat!

At the moment, it's draconic set + great trickster set. So Cool with the purple aura + flaming effect :heart:

AFK drilling, helping others, creating new characters, and killing people in pvp (if he/she is my enemy)

Becoming the strongest Power in this server.

He/She's a fox, forgot her/his name but s/he lends all of his/her uniques to me like s/he trusted me. (Of course I return all of the uniques I borrowed) :smile:

Watching anime, reading manga and novels. But now it's more or less reading novels, I've been reading chinese, korean and japanese novels.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I go by my real name, Ricardo. UTC +2, The Netherlands

I started playing on the official servers around 2005.

Bunny, I have never played any other class in the game to an extend where I'd fully understand the build/skills and itemization. I tend to lean towards other classes as well, sheep and lions in particular.

Count Blood on bunny's always looked very nice, so I'll have to go with that.

Mostly walking around, and doing nothing.

Most likely having a 400/500 and have more money than I know what to do with.

No

Practice law, muay thai & MMA, hang out with friends if I'm not busy with the first two.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Twice-Bitten or Twice den Katt, or just Twice (some ppl call me Katt for some reason), I'll be 26 in a month or so :D and currently I'm in gmt -3:00

I guess 2006~2008? The first time I played was in eTO before 2nd jobs were out, then played for a longer time before they released the newer CT.

I'm still not sure on that. Probably HV coon with meta, it's different and cool looking, but not that viable unfortunately. I wanna make one here.

I DUNNO D: Karan's boss set looks good to me, tho.

Right now, afk mining, other than that, some shadow monster farming, or getting quest items for newer characters.

Experiment more with other classes and builds, mainly at higher lvs with decent equips, with hv duke, ap diva, dark lord, duelist, scientist, hunter lord, thief master

Uh not really? xD not when it comes to equips or op-ness at least. I used to drool over ppl with decent (myshop) equips back in eTO, tho.

I rarely draw and/or paint (pencils, watercolor, acrylic) stuffs, mostly flowers lately. And I'm also starting to play the violin, and play on a marching band on most weekends.

Edited by Twicey
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi everyone! I hope it's not too late to join in on this thread; I'm just hyped to join the community! Here we go!

Questions:

My name is Carys, but you can call me Honey! My character's name is Honeysuckle. I'm 21, and I'm on Pacific Time! (California!)

I wanna say I first played Trickster back in 2009, and played up until around 2011-2012. I can't really say I understood the game really well back then; Never got past the Don fight as a Bunny on my main. Whoops. I started playing this server about a week ago and I love it a lot! 

Despite previously maining a bunny, my fav class is Charm/Cats! I like building bruiser tanks haha. 

I used to be in love with the Christmas Stella set; The scythe and the shield from it were my go-to's back in the day. As for others, I'm another vote for the Blood set! 

Big sad but I usually play alone just doing quests and drilling! I'd love to meet some people to play with! 

Make Primadonna and look cute!:heartt:

I absolutely cannot remember any usernames, but there was always a big guild on OG Trickster that would hang out in Megalopolis and baby me thought they were just the coolest. 

Primarily, cosplay! I'm actually working on a few Trickster costumes at the moment since finding this server sent me down memory lane! I also stream from time to time so I might end up streaming some Trickster once convention season is over, we'll see! 

It's very nice to meet you all! I hope we can cross paths in game! :heartt:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I go by Raz even IRL though it's not my legal name /  About to be 31 so I guess I'm an older Trickster >.>  /  Central Standard Time

I started back when Ntreev or whatever first had an English server, though I never got far despite that.
I've always been pretty slow with mmos and sporadic when it comes to logging in and making progress.
As for this server, I started mid July 2018

Wind/Earth/Light Witch!  I don't mind sacrificing power for more defense aka Shield of Heaven!   

Unsure, I'd have to take a look and update this some time.

With how slow I am at making progress I'm usually gathering items for quests, so blasting away bad guys and drilling to the ends of earth!!  :<

Actually learn Shield of Heaven and master it, not just read up on how awesome it is.  
Simple goal, I know, but for a slowbie like me IT'S INTENSE. O.O

NOPE.
I think.
Not very social here...

I'm a casual anime and manga dork, I adore cute animals so I have a cat and guinea pig I care for, and I love watching bad movies through Rifftrax and Mystery Science Theater 3000 and other bad movie related media on Youtube.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Questions:

I go by Lyle IRL. But Kida/Kidato has been my gamer tag since XBOX live lmao. And just stuck. I'm 22, and I'm currently in the PI. So yea whatever timezone that is.

Started back in the 4th grade? No idea what year that was, probably 1st year TO was out. How I found TO? Can't remember haha. This server? just recently LOL.

Uhm. Has to be raccoon. Cause HPs. So buff harhar.

Ahm. SL set + Arin Beret? Basically any set that's pure white. Or pure red. Or a mixture of white and blue hahaha

Lounge. JK. I actually enjoy grinding and bossing.

Get to 400, make the full dragonic set. Make some...friends? HAHAHA

Nup. Lolol. Innosensei? Anyone?

Drawing, reading, watching anime, crushing on this girl named Chay. lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

hi! i go by momo. i'm 20 and i'm EST, from toronto. 

oh boy, i would've been like 9 or something LOL. my sister introduced me to eTO. i started on this server last month, june 2018.

sheep! it's what my main was in eTO and i love the large amount of skills in their roster.

this set. mainly for the shield and hat, the weapon is okay. that shield is my favourite thing in the world. please bring the event here soon qwq

as of late, farming money! hah! or just talking to my friends, trickster is a glorified chatroom anyways lmao :heartt:i also enjoy doing the episode quests, right now i'm on ep. 4! 

my first 400 char, getting love's trust, fully-funded characters (cat, sheep, dragon)

my friend, reni.

i'm on spotify 24/7, i also like to draw, eating full pizzas by myself 

• Like 1

Date of last posted entry is sad. So lets pretend it is lively here.

- My name is Inga. Knopka in-game - means "Button". 27 years old. GTM+2 for me.

- I played TO on original server like ~8-9 years ago. I had bad PC, so I needed stuff that wont eat much. I had some nostalgic feelings past year, and WoW that I play on regular basis is boring af in BfA so far. Could be playing my untouched Steam collection, but it is laptop+bed+warm black season now, and TO mostly only needs screen and mouse.  

- My original was pure Racoon, but I wanted to try going boss killer Bunny. And it is so chill, when you just need to poke mob to kill it, without some skill spam. As I wrote in №2, I go for mouse-only clicking style.

- I like Tenter unique set (*,..,*)

- Now. Quests. I want to do all of them on 1st character. I just realized, that I skipped most of them, because they were hard if doing on minimum required level. I am over leveled by a lot for them now. I even did 3rd job change on 220+, just *poke* *poke* *poke* . And story is actually pretty decent, I don't remember reading any of it.  

- Since game actually have "end", then, getting there would be good goal.

- Not really. Mb I am late for party a lil bit. It is solo game nowadays. 

- I am mastering naps, I return from work and go for a good nap, for 1hour, 2 sometimes. I can say, I am no noob at napping. 

GuineaPiggy/Vicky, and Kielie in-game. I'm in my early 30s. -5 GMT.

I played briefly in 2006 so I had to relearn how to play recently, lol. I started on this server about 2 weeks ago.

Right now it's Sheep. I've always had a fascination with witches and magic!

I guess the set from Mermaid palace? I'm also thinking about getting the MyShop 3rd job Sheep fashion set that's pink and yellow (forgot the number).

I'm mostly a loner who's too scared to party because I take things really slow, haha. I also really like questing and try to complete all the quests in one area before moving on to the next (unless they're too long or tedious).

Doing most of the quests and looking pretty~

Not yet.

I like drawing and making comics :) or looking up cute animals on the interwebz.