Sign in to follow this  
blader8844

Daily Coupon Guide

Hello and welcome to the guide about daily coupons. This guide is going to show you all the locations of the available daily quest and also how to get the items need for them. All in all there are 13 daily quests in the game but unfortunately 2 of them are unavailable as of making this guide  

1.Blooming Cora - Min Level 5

screenshot0004.jpg

The first daily quest that is available is in blooming cora. For the quest you need 2 crystals which can be drilled in coral fields 

2.Paradise - Min Level 20

screenshot0002.jpg

The second daily quest is in Paradise. For the quest you need 1 sleeping sock which can be obtained from killing punisher cannon shell in Desert Beach Fields

3.Megalopolis - Min Level 35

screenshot0006.jpg

The third daily quest is in Megalopolis. For this quest you need 2 Shtella's Profile which can be dropped by any monster in Desert Beach,Caballa Relics and Oops Wharf fields. 

4. Azteca - Min Level 50

screenshot0008.jpg

The forth daily quest is in Azteca. For this quest you need 1 Staff of Purification which can be dropped by Punisher Aposis which can be found in Caballa Fields.

5.Oops Wharf  - Min Level 65

screenshot0010.jpg

The fifth daily quest is in Oops Wharf. For this quest you need 2 Thick Rope which can be drilled in Oops Wharf Fields.

6.Mermaid Palace Field 4 - Min Level 80

screenshot0012.jpg

The sixth daily quest is in Mermaid Palace Field 4. For This quest you need 2 Executioner's Gills Which are dropped by Punisher Merman Ale Which can be found in Mermaid Palace Fields.

7.Aquarius - Min Level 100

screenshot0014.jpg

The seventh daily quest is in Aquarius. For this quest you need 2 Stela's Profile which can be obtained from killing monsters in Mermaid Palace,Rose Garden and Black Swamp.

8.Carbigal - Min Level 140

screenshot0016.jpg

The eighth daily quest is in Carbigal. For this quest you need 2 Swamp Leaf which can be drilled in any Swamp Field.

9.Laplanoel - Min Level 170

screenshot0018.jpg

The ninth daily quest is in Laplanoel. For this quest you need 2 Icicler's Crystal which can be Obtained by killing Punishers Icicler in any Snow Field.

10.Gate of Tapasco Volcano - Min Level 270

screenshot0020.jpgThe tenth daily quest is in Gate of Tapasco Volcano. For this quest you need 2 Hp Recovery Potion which can be dropped by Punisher Fire Golem.

11.Abyss town Platonia - Min Level 290

No screen shot because i am a too lazy to walk to abyss

The Eleventh daily quest is in Abyss town. For this quest you need 5 Random Parts and 5 Random Bearings which can be drilled in any Abyss field.

12 And 13.Rose Field 1 - Neil's Camp

These 2 daily quests are not in the game. for the rose field one the quest giver Homeless ian is not on the map and for the other one Neil's Camp is not a area in our server but you would normally get to it from Techichi field 2,3 or 4.

Edited by blader8844
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Wow 2

hjgaojhajo.JPG.32c1a4b2d8d223104aef6c54fb0952e2.JPG

So I think you have a typo under the azteca quest.

Edited by Dazza

On 6/8/2018 at 12:03 AM, DireQuire said:

how do you get the game to be in that resolution?

Go to LifeTO's Options (through the patcher) and set your preferred resolution.

Don't forget to click "Set" before "Ok". 

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2018 at 12:13 AM, Dazza said:

hjgaojhajo.JPG.32c1a4b2d8d223104aef6c54fb0952e2.JPG

So I think you have a typo under the azteca quest.

hm where

15 minutes ago, ana0102 said:

hm where

He means it's only one Staff of Purification, not 2 like in the guide.

Edited by Shojolt

Umm the images for some of the screenshots are broken for me. Can you fix this so new players can see where to go?

EDIT: It was just me that had this issue. Browser caching issue I think. Please ignore me.

Edited by UberPrinny