Sign in to follow this  
Breno

Add Stella Exchange

Add Stella Exchange (Harkon Shards + Shadow Equipments)
Link - >   http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Stella.html

Also, i suggest to remove Chronos Shards from this exchange, and replace it with other shard (Hecate/Gorgon/Scylla/Charybdis). 
For the reasons below:
- Guardians are hard to get, so not many players have them.
- Different Time Zones = Less players participating in Harkon Protector. A issue that make very hard to protect all harkons. So until Chronos appear harkons are almost/already destroyed.
- Not all players have a chance to hit him, also, the drop rate is very low.

Edited by Dazzle
  • Like 4

I upvote this :D if it's possible, like we have the files or the items already exist in the game but the npc isn't there.

But maybe with gloom equips or more common shadow equips? Like 2 or more gloom bone daggers plus another item, for example, because (at least to me) these shadow equips seem rarer than the harkon bosses' shards. And the other item being something else instead of 4/6 harkon boss shards, or lower to just 1 or 2 shards, since most players (if not everyone) doing harkon are after the shards to get 4g equips.

And also make them permanent, if so then maybe with rarer or higher quantity of items required; or rechargeable with fewer or easier to find items. Plus a fitting exchange cost.

It would at least give some players/classes some more equipment options, like...

The amadas staffs for dark lords, since the gloom staffs have a bit dark attr but can't be comped with more, with the only "late-game" options for dark attr weapons being blood sword, maybe pluto staff, stave of tears and double dragon rods, or microphone staff/chronos halberd from gacha boxes if they feel like gambling a bit, and maybe cursed blade from aria (despite it having low ma);

The amadas scythes and septarian swords for pure HP charm types, the others being kitty paw, cane sword, titanium sword, and turtle sword and goddess staff being pretty much the only in-game weapons that can be comped with more HP (for "late-game", so not counting area weapons like the snow hill spear);

The amadas guns and dynite guns for gunners that, despite not having that much gun AP compared to other options, at least have some base HP. (that's all I can think of right now xD)

And some others could be used as just fuses, like the hats.

Edited by Twicey
  • Love 1

I believe I've replied to this thread before. 

Resulta ng larawan para sa cat thinking gif

My response was "We'll add them back soon."

Sign in to follow this