Shojolt

Daily Rewards IP Based?

So @Catty and I live together, so we play off the same IP. We've been having trouble with rolling the daily rewards on the control panel and we think it's because it's IP based? So if that's the case we'll never be able to roll at the same time, and we're missing out on rewards. Is this the case? And if so, is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Edited by Shojolt

Yes, you are correct. It is sadly IP based. Only reason is because they have no other way to make it so people won't abuse it.
If you can think of another way to counter that, please let us know! Otherwise I would just suggest taking turns getting a reward ^^

Also about the forum event then, since you get disqualified for posting from the same IP, is there a way where we could get excluded from that maybe?

2 minutes ago, Shojolt said:

Also about the forum event then, since you get disqualified for posting from the same IP, is there a way where we could get excluded from that maybe?

That's a good point. I would hope that Sky would make an exception. If he knows that you're 2 different people, I'm sure there wouldn't be any problems.

2 hours ago, Shojolt said:

People have contacted me privately regarding this matter. I have excluded some players (for this event) from the rules after providing proofs that they're indeed a couple/family members living under the same roof  and sharing the same IP. 

The daily rewards will stay the same and will not be open for any discussion of removing its IP restriction.

• Like 1