Sign in to follow this  
Kaio

Tower of Chaos Bugged?

Two things...

1. Pachi, Professor Komby, and L are all stuck together and floating in space in the first floor of Tower of Chaos. I can talk to each of them, but it's still jarring.
2. It seems incomplete. 2nd floor lacks monsters and there's no portal to the third floor and up. Of course, that must have been what Ntreev was planning to do before it shut down, but... yeah. 

Chaos Tower isn't implemented and any entry to it is supposed to be disabled. Thanks for letting us know the entry way. We will fix it. ~ 

Underground Dev Room - Lobby. Developer Project Manager L. Though she was the one who gave me the quest about Komby.

You're very welcome! when will Chaos Tower be implemented?

51 minutes ago, Kaio said:

You're very welcome! when will Chaos Tower be implemented?

Most likely never.

Awww, man, that kinda sucks, but I do look forward to other major projects.

• Like 2

@Kaio I've checked the NPCs but none of them can send me to Chaos Tower. :cry: Are you sure it was the Developer Project Manager? 

1 hour ago, Sky said:

@Kaio I've checked the NPCs but none of them can send me to Chaos Tower. :cry: Are you sure it was the Developer Project Manager? 

When you finish the quest, she gives you a wing port to Chaos Tower. Is that what you're looking for? o:

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 9.09.49 AM.png

1 hour ago, Alioran said:

When you finish the quest, she gives you a wing port to Chaos Tower. Is that what you're looking for? o:

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 9.09.49 AM.png

Ah! I see. ~ Thanks!