Sign in to follow this  
Consummate

Marketplace Transcation History

Not sure if this has already been implemented (or asked) because I can't see any option for it anywhere, but it'd be nice to see what transactions in the marketplace went through to see exactly what I've sold or bought. At least the recent ones!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks for suggesting! We'll add it to our queue but don't expect it to be implemented very soon, we still have a lot of pending tasks. :teary:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Hey there!

Was thinking of something that could be interesting for people using the Marketplace on the Website. That would be a list of items sold, like a receipt (like database data transaction, using show * for example), or maybe of last week-month-year.

The reason i suggest is to know what items are "hot" to sell, like what stones you sold or equips recently. I believe that right now we can only see the open items to be sold.

Just a suggestion, i feel it would be a plus for the Marketplace feature. Wich by the way is very very cool, well done! Same goes for items transfers.

Cheers.

EDIT: @Skyjust saw an older topic with same suggestion. You can close this one it :)

Edited by cacique10
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this