Sign in to follow this  
Consummate

Daily Reset

Question

Are daily quests and the daily reward from the control panel reset on a specific time of day or is it 24 hours after the last time you finished them?

5 answers to this question

Pretty sure in game dailies reset at a specific time, but I don't know when. They're always up the next day when I go to do them whether it's day or night.

The daily reward from the website resets 24 hours from when you last clicked it (though I wish it reset at a specific time).

It's every 24 hours from the last time you rolled like Aimo said.

2 hours ago, Aimo said:

Pretty sure in game dailies reset at a specific time, but I don't know when. They're always up the next day when I go to do them whether it's day or night.

The daily reward from the website resets 24 hours from when you last clicked it (though I wish it reset at a specific time).

Darn, yeah it'd be convenient to know that the daily reward resets at a specific time.

2 hours ago, Nessie said:

It's every 24 hours from the last time you rolled like Aimo said.

Do you happen to know when, in server time, daily quests reset? Or are daily quests reset 24 hours after just like the daily reward?

Edited by Consummate

1 hour ago, Consummate said:

Do you happen to know when, in server time, daily quests reset? Or are daily quests reset 24 hours after just like the daily reward?

Daily Quests reset at 12 AM EDT I believe

11 hours ago, Consummate said:

I swore it was 24 afters after rolling the daily, but i might be wrong.