Sign in to follow this  
Rugami

Second Job Advancement Cloak (Sense)

This was tested with the (Sense) version, I'm guessing the other three second class cloaks have the same issue but I haven't tested that.

Double clicking this item doesn't cause it to be visually equipped (it stays in your inventory), doesn't give you the stats from equipping it, and it does not appear on your character UNTIL you go through a portal. Once you go through a portal, the cape appears on your character but not in your equip window and your stats still don't reflect having it equipped. Equipping another cape seems to be the only way to remove it visually. Once you can see your character visually wearing the cloak and you try to equip it from your inventory again, you'll receive the error "Fail to install an item."

screenshot0013.bmp

I think with this bug. You had to double click it to equip it and then either relog or restart the client for it to be equipped. 

Twuna is correct~

Yeah this bug is pretty well known

Thanks for reporting! We'll try to fix it this time.

We already tried last time but we'll try again for the nth time. Haha. ~

kind off and on topic, the sheep cape from the myshop sheep lvl 50 box won't let me equip it... I've tried about everything I can think of and researching any set issue seems mute?

3 hours ago, starmud said:

kind off and on topic, the sheep cape from the myshop sheep lvl 50 box won't let me equip it... I've tried about everything I can think of and researching any set issue seems mute?

Are you 2nd job?

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2018 at 7:30 PM, Nessie said:

Are you 2nd job?

return newbie moment, i forgot i hadn't finished my advancement lol thank you for the response though!

• Haha 1