Sign in to follow this  
Alioran

Current Event Guide

3FLh8kc.png

Hello everyone! Here's another guide for the currents events that's happening right now, as well as past events. This will be updated periodically as events update, however it may take a little while for me to get the new info up. I hope this will be helpful to you! If you find an error on some of the information, please let me know!

Note: This guide will only list the items you will need to complete the event.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

1. CURRENT EVENT
  2. PAST EVENTS - SPRING
  3. PAST EVENTS - SUMMER
  4. PAST EVENTS - FALL
  5. PAST EVENTS - WINTER
  6. MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION

CURRENT EVENT:

None at the moment

Edited by Alioran
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
  • Wow 2

PAST EVENTS - SPRING
March - May

None so far

Edited by Alioran
  • Love 2

PAST EVENTS - SUMMER
June - August

----------------------------------------

Father's-Day.jpg

COCHMA'S LONG LOST FATHER

ANNOUNCEMENT: https://forum.lifeto.co/index.php?/topic/229-cochmas-long-lost-father/

PREVIOUS DATES:  6/9/18 - 7/9/18

REQUIREMENTS: Lvl 70+/190+

NOTE: I can't quite remember the items needed for this event as I've made this post a while later. If anyone could help me remember what we need, PM me or post it on here! Thanks!

There are two sets, one level 70 at Azteca and one lvl 190 at Laplonoel. Both sets look the same, just different stats.

Here's the stuff I remember so far

70 quest items: 25 Quill Pen, 25 Dead Quill Pen, 15 Colored Paper, ???

190 quest items: 10 Pencil Cases, ?? Eternal Veneration Grass, ?? Fire Flower, ?? Red Woolen Yarn?, ???

----------------------------------------

LifeTO_Summer18.png

ROBIN AND ELIZA BATH'S SUMMER VACATION

ANNOUNCEMENT: https://forum.lifeto.co/index.php?/topic/425-robin-and-eliza-baths-summer-vacation/

DURATION:  7/15/18 - 8/4/18

REQUIREMENTS: Lvl 200+

NOTE: If you wish to get all the items, you will need to do the quest 3 times with 3 different characters who are all lvl 200+.

QUICK ITEM OVERVIEW: Sea_Anemone_Juice.gif 100x Sea Anemone Juice, Ice.gif 25x Ice Cube,Wild_Strawberry_Juice.gif  25x Wild Strawberry Juice, Kimchi.gif 25x Kimchi, Herbed_Clam_Meat.gif 1x Herbed Clam Meat, Strawberry_Juice_Pack.gif 1x Strawberry Juice Pack 

NMIwiCy.png

KIMCHI: 29% base success rate, 350g per compound (bring a high LK character)

lsuOpd8.png

For info on Poseidon's Treasure and Surprise Spots, please see the Misc Info post below.

Edited by Alioran
  • Love 2

PAST EVENTS - FALL
September - November

None so far

Edited by Alioran
  • Love 2

PAST EVENTS - WINTER
December - February

None so far

Edited by Alioran
  • Love 2

6. MISCELLANEOUS INFO 

SURPRISE SPOTS
If you've drilled manually for a while, you might have come across Poseidon's Treasure by chance. They can supply you with the ingredients you need EXCEPT sauces. You will need to use worn or old treasure maps. To obtain these maps, you will first need to talk to Indiana John at Southeast Forest to be able to start the map quests for Poseidon's Treasure.

fl2SyJm.png

You will then have access to using the maps that you drill up. You can turn in worn maps A+B Worn_Map_A.gif Worn_Map_B.gif to Explorer Reina to get a usable map Worn_Treasure_Map.gif. You can do these an infinite number of times
After you've turned in the worn maps 50 times, you have access turning in the old maps A+B Old_Map_A.gif Old_Map_B.gif to Explorer Reina to get another usable map Old_Treasure_Map.gif. Note that the treasure chest will give you random ingredients, so it may take some time to gather enough ingredients. All areas also have the same drops from Poseidon's Treasure, except for the books and card packs, but that's a different story.

kIFyEme.png

Once you've got the complete map, double click to use it and you will get a buff that will show you how long you have to locate the treasure and which map its is in.

CrPgAZN.png

When you get onto the right map, you will see a red circle at the bottom of your character.

k3C7DBK.png

This circle with flicker faster the closer you are to the treasure and slower as you move away from it. You will also a hear a high ping if you're getting closer, and a low one if you're getting farther. When the circle continuously flashes, drill in the area to find Poseidon's treasure. Your chat box will tell you how close you are to the item. Drill once you get to the phrase "You are pretty sure that there is something hidden in this area."

Inbc84U.png?1

ozHqhoZ.png

To get to the Black Market, talk to Driller King Marky to use your weird maps A+B Weird_Map_A.gif Weird_Map_B.gif to get the usable map Weird_Treasure_Map.gif. You will need to drill to gain access to the Black Market. You can only do this quest for each area once a day.

rSDISGq.png

Mechanics are the same as Poseidon's Treasure. Just follow the pings. Once you've found it, you'll be asked if you want to enter.

3RQDJ5n.png

Of course, once you enter, you'll be teleported to the Black Market.

SOOjXGM.png

Reina and Marky are in different spots depending on the area your map is based on. Please see this link for their locations: 
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Surprise_Spot_Quests_Guide.html

Here is a list of all possible items that can come from Poseidon's Treasure from the wiki (the books and Card Packs will vary depending on where you are, this one is specifically for Desert Beach):

0PrAVVE.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Alioran
  • Like 1
  • Love 3