Sky

How did you learn about LifeTO?

Hello, Tricksters!

We'd like to know how you guys learned about LifeTO. We're currently planning our strategy on how we can reach both old and new players. Please follow the format below:

Method: (Search engine, referral, social media, etc.)
Keyword: (For search engine)
Details:

Thanks! All answers are gonna be a big help for the server. ~

• Thanks 3

Method: Google
Keyword: Trickster Private Server 
Details: One day I was feeling like replaying my old games I use to play and so trickster pop up my mind and I literally typed Trickster Private Server  in the search bar and this server pop up

• Thanks 1

Method: referral-ish
Details: i was playing on a different, much more expensive, pay-to win private server with my friends, who already knew and tried LTO. at the time, LTO was in its deep maintenance so they played before that. once the official re-opening had happened, we tried it out of curiousity and never looked back! in terms of how we found out the exact time of the re-open it was through the LTO discord, which we all were already a part of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Method: Trickster subreddit/PandoTO discord

Details: I saw this as one of the 3 servers listed on the Trickster subreddit and thought it sounded the best, but it was down at the time so I tried rTO then PandaTO. Some people were talking about the server on PandaTO discord and when Panda had some issues with their save and the last save was 3 months prior, I decided to stop and wait for LifeTO to come back.

• Thanks 1

Method: Social Media (Facebook)/Google
Keyword: Nope / Trickster Online private server
Details: The guild I was a part of in another TO server (Astro Blitz) has a fb group, a guildie posted a link to the server there, but I just checked it quickly and didn't bother downloading. Then I found out more about the server on google and decided to hop in, since one of them was still playing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Method: Google/trickster reddit

read a review about trickster private servers that exists nowadays and decided that this is the best one :)

• Thanks 1

Method: Girlfriend <3

No regrets sticking to this server, hope to see it thrive hard

• Thanks 1

Method: Facebook

Details: Just scrolling down and liking everything I saw on Facebook just the same as usual, then I saw the post about the opening of a new Trickster Online (not PlayTrickster as I already unfollowed them). :clap: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keywords: Trickster Online Private Server

Details: I had a dream that Trickster was all decked out with new things to do and new classes and stuff like that, so I decided to search for it again the next day! it was the first one I saw.

• Thanks 1

Method: Friend of mine found out about lifeTO and told me it was better and more balanced than revo... :P

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Littlejames said:

Method: Google/trickster reddit

read a review about trickster private servers that exists nowadays and decided that this is the best one :)

This is how I found LifeTO as well.
Wanted to get back into the game and the play2win feature with Myshop items sounded appealing.

• Thanks 1

Method: Google I believe
Keyword: trickster online private server
Details: I was kinda bored one day and wanted to see if there were any other updates on TO PServers. I knew about playTO already but didn't like it, and so with this search I found this. Interestingly I did not see PandaTO.

• Thanks 1

Method: Word of mouth
Keyword: LifeTO
Details: I was trying to play Tree of Savior again, but it made me have a hankering for Trickster online. Although, I didn't want to play on the old private server I had used prior. Although I forget exactly where, I know I saw a post on some website from 2017 that said a new server called LifeTO would be out soon. I looked up LifeTO and now I'm here!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Method: Reddit
Keyword: r/Trickster
Details: Was looking for a Trickster private server that was different from rTO.  Found LifeTO was opening, decided to give it a try.  Glad I did!

Edited by Serushi
  • Love 3

Method: Friend
Details: I heard about it from a friend before the server opened the first time :heartt:So @Maple and I decided to play it and started from day 1 ~

• Love 3

Method: Google

Keywords: Trickster online server

Details: I have a level 180 character on rTO and i was thinking of getting back into Trickster but i decided to search the web in case there was a better server available. I was attracted by LifeTO and its no pay to win style.

• Thanks 1

Method: Google (pre deep maintenance)  / Discord (post deep maintenance)

Details: Used to play nTreev TO until it shut down. Few years later was going through my old Liked Videos playlist on YouTube and saw a Trickster-related video, decided to see what happened to the game etc etc through Google. Found this site, joined Discord, had a lvl 100+ dragon until mods announce deep maintenance. Few months later decided to clean up my Discord and saw the old lTO server was active and running. Turns out the game came back just a few weeks back.

• Thanks 1

Keyword: Trickster Online

Details: I was wanting to play TO again after such a long time (since eTO), and when I searched up "Trickster Online" on Google, I got the PlayTrickster website on the first result. I had already seen this website before and I honestly thought it was the official server still running :shame:. After browsing through the PlayTrickster website and trying to see if my account still existed (still thinking this is eTO...), I started to have doubts, and checked if eTO was still up only to see that it died in 2013 :cry:.

So then I realized that PlayTrickster was a private server and I started looking at other entries on the "Trickster Online" google search. I found the LifeTO website on the 2nd? or 3rd? entry, and saw that it was doing a server re-opening. Thinking that it was gonna be a fresh server start (little did I know tho :shame:), I would get to start fresh with everyone else on an even playing ground... So I waited for the re-opening and that's how I ended up joining this server :heartt:.

• Love 2

Method: Trickster subreddit
Details: It was "recommended" in the sidebar, and people there said it was closest to original Trickster

• Thanks 1

Method: Google, Trickster subreddit
Keyword: r/trickster

Details: Seems to be a common theme here, a lot of people are finding this server due to Reddit. I think that's cause if you consider the player base, they are also quite likely to be on reddit as well as it's an easy way of checking something on an app most people will spend a fair bit of time on anyway. The post on there comparing all the servers to each other also swayed me quite heavily .The only reason why I wasn't here earlier was because back in January you guys were in deep maintenance. Now that its out, you should maybe keep an eye on that subreddit for new posts that you could recruit people. Just my thoughts though.

• Thanks 2

Method: Trickster reddit (technically Google helped me find that subreddit LOL)
Keyword: trickster online reddit
Details:  I was feeling reminiscent and was considering going back to rTO (after like 2-3 years of absence) but was sitting on reddit at work so I decided to see if there was a trickster subreddit since there's basically a subreddit for everything LOL

• Thanks 1

Method: Google/Reddit
Keyword: "trickster online subreddit"

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Details: Same as most of us: Wanted to play my old game I used to love. And this server is wonderful and friendly. <3 Keep up the great work.

Edited by Emi
  • Thanks 1

Method: Google

Keywords: Trickster Online

Details: This private server wasn't the first option of the list, I think it was right after Playtrickster and I got all the info I needed from r/trickster