Raymonf

Magical Soul Nerf Reversal Poll

Magical Soul Nerf Reversal Poll  

78 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we reverse the Magical Soul nerf?

• Yes, please undo the nerf
    • No, keep the skill nerfed

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/18 at 04:00 AM

2 minutes ago, shanni said:

No one did to start off with. 

I feel like you talk without knowing what you are trying to talk about.

rupauls-drag-race-recap-11.jpg

I am a baby after all~  :3

Edited by Serushi
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, shanni said:

Firstly, I am not a PvPer. I have never claimed to be one, and never will. 

Secondly, I mentioned Arrow Rush in terms of Harkon being the only viable skill to single attack mobs that get through. Read again.

Thirdly, I do not have a Soul Orb build. I am a 1432 sheep, with all points in MA. There are no bubble mages in PvP. Try again.

I don't understand the point you are trying ever so hard to make.

Ow idk your build, you said “@Me when you see a pvper with a 4411 build” so I thought you were saying you’re a pvper with Soul Orb build.

point I am making is that Soul Orb is no problem yet, but once server releases more balanceable equips in MA/AP, (which is inevitable for trickster) Soul Orb will take over pvp. So might as well nerf it.

I have seen it ruin pvp in 2 servers, just want to see LifeTO do it right. As I say, I am currently a light mage, fighting against this cause isn’t to my advantage. I just don’t think it’s a fair pvp skill, and I want to be able to play other characters without having to care for bubble mages.

• Wow 1

Poll will end on August 3 @ 11:59 p.m. ~

• Like 1

We will not be accepting votes from accounts created after the poll.

So far, we're looking at subtracting 5 from the "unnerf" and 3 from the "nerf" section.

A possible solution is to create a copy of the skill and then replace the original skill with a nerfed one when someone hits lv100 in the database.

Another solution would be to completely disallow the skill in PVP areas (which I think should be possible).

Thoughts?

53 minutes ago, Raymonf said:

We will not be accepting votes from accounts created after the poll.

So far, we're looking at subtracting 5 from the "unnerf" and 3 from the "nerf" section.

A possible solution is to create a copy of the skill and then replace the original skill with a nerfed one when someone hits lv100 in the database.

Another solution would be to completely disallow the skill in PVP areas (which I think should be possible).

Thoughts?

Let's talk about the usage of the skill before the nerf.

1. skill for beginner

2. last hit skill

3. killing low lv mobs with nice flexibility

4. a high dmg/low cast/low delay skill with high AP and MA equip/build

I think the most concerned problem is 4, especially in PVP.

After the nerf, the flexibility of the skill is lowered. Usage 1, 2, 3 becomes not useful.

But 4, the most concerned issue, we still have it with high dmg. In PVP, it is still a high dmg one hit kill skill.

I don't actually think it is an effective nerf. And the best way should be disallowing the skill in PVP.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The skill being nerfed when someone hits lvl 100 sounds nice to me, with how strong the skill can be it undermines wind magic speed and dark magic attack power/speed, of course disallowing it in pvp sounds nice as well if Ray wants at least to keep magical soul ridiculous damage in pve only