Nessie

Events Mods Can Host

Moderator Hosted Events  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No

A few of us came up with an idea.
What if discord/forum mods (probably devs too) did a hide and seek event?

Except this time, unlike before we disguised ourselves as monsters and hid in fields to make it more challenging?

If I recall, they used to do something like this in eTO too.

Winners would get rewarded, probably GM Certs or something like that.

Of course, I would like other suggestions too on what events would be good that MODS can do. Considering Ray and Sky are busy a lot.

I wanna hear your guys opinion too! If @Sky could make a poll for me that would be great lol.

Edited by Sky
Addded the Poll
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

needs more boxes

Edit: I forgot to quote this:

>probably GM Certs or something like that

• Haha 2

Well, I hoenstly don't like to have anyone as Moderator, I'd agree with it only the moment I am sure I have the most professional Moderator equal to everyone and not thirsty of Fame and Power, those people annoy me, I got banned from LifeTO discord cause I expressed my opinion by one of these great amateur Moderators, I'd istantly give up on this server if an idiot has the power of an in Game GM. I've seen many P.server Dying cause of such people doing favoritizim and this in a way happened also in last LifeTO server.

@Sky careful on who you give power in your discord server.

Not too long ago I had my Bf on a discord of mine as Mod, but being my Bf didn't make him good enough to be a good Mod, what I want to say if you happen to need help with Moderation make sure the person is qualified please, as I said, you may take even 10 years before this launches, just make it perfect my dude.

• Like 2

@Leonnow

Point taken. Though, regardless of the position, anyone can actually collaborate with us for their self-hosted event (they just have to contact me or Raymonf).

Nessie was just suggesting an alternative in case we have no time to host any in-game event. 

With regard to the prizes, only I and @Raymonf can spawn and distribute items. Rest assured that we're not favoring anyone; following our new server rules, no staff will ever involve themselves to player to player drama as I honestly believe that it was one of the issues on our previous release. 

As for our Discord server, the only way to get banned is by violating the rule below (updated last August 2017):

image.png.ec029ff1f983d41f70f8e2f7355b4831.png

• Like 1

@Leonnow

Well, I understand the frustration to be honest, I don't blame you. We're also still learning.

I mainly just wanna help @Raymonf and @Sky since THEY ARE busy a lot. They have jobs and things to do in real life.

I personally don't think its that bad of an idea to have others host events while still getting rewards so we'll have stuff to do every week so it won't get boring.

Like Sky said, they'd be the ones giving out the rewards most likely while mods host the events or just help.

But that's why I asked for players opinions. :sweat:

7 hours ago, Sky said:

@Leonnow

Point taken. Though, regardless of the position, anyone can actually collaborate with us for their self-hosted event (they just have to contact me or Raymonf).

Nessie was just suggesting an alternative in case we have no time to host any in-game event. 

With regard to the prizes, only I and @Raymonf can spawn and distribute items. Rest assured that we're not favoring anyone; following our new server rules, no staff will ever involve themselves to player to player drama as I honestly believe that it was one of the issues on our previous release. 

As for our Discord server, the only way to get banned is by violating the rule below (updated last August 2017):

image.png.ec029ff1f983d41f70f8e2f7355b4831.png

@Sky  Yeah I've check back it wasn't the game discord, but a sub discord of a guild taking place in LifeTO, My bad. (the discord i was banned from)

anyways doesn't change what I said, I've seem some uncomfortable behavior on mods on the last LifeTO server, I'm glad you're also thinking about this to avoid future issues.

thanks VERY APPRECCIATED

• Thanks 2