Sky

Patch Notes [2018-04-16]

Hello Tricksters! We're applying the first wave of minor updates. Many thanks to the people who have helped us to test and document all the problems they've encountered. Please see the applied updates below:

1. Applied the new level up rewards
image.thumb.png.a123ec4110f3a13939ecf5c07b1fd4ce.png
We'll be applying the rewards for 201-400 by the next update. :kidding:

2. Complete Aria's Exchange List (Megalopolis Town)
image.png.7955b831058bd47365d9d4bc7130bdd3.png

3. Implemented the Driller Boy & Girl Quest (Miranda Watty at the center of Megalopolis Town)
image.png.a87bd0af5ba384ccb1ca63d890c011d5.png

4. Boss Room Broomsticks are now available as Event Reward (GM_Ssi in Megalopolis Shop)
image.png.7be2fa439ce4de003c855c841d772d7c.png

5. Egg Shop is now available but only inner wear are available now (Leonardo in Megalopolis Shop)
image.png.52a5b0b6e27dcefd37884efe9d3fd2be.png
Please see the official suggestion thread

6. Improved MyShop prices have been applied

7. Removal of the capes from the event reward

8. Transformed Rosemary into Eclipse and removed the Rosalyn and Lord Lycan Boxes from the list

9. Fixed all the invisible items reported here: 

Hawaiian Irina and the Korean speaking pets haven't been fixed yet.

10. Stole the Chronos Slayer aura and applied it to Spicy Dragon set
image.png.2dedac43e40038c0ece93f70acf7d686.png

11. Fixed the client-side glitch when advancing to 2nd job (quest will now require the class badge)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

All players will receive 200 pcs. of Daily Coupons, Bonus Eggs, and GM Gift Certificate to help us test certain updates in the future.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

omg i can't wait!

Great job so far, loved the improv, great changes to lvl rewards, very useful! :heart::heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That wait will be worth it. :smile:

Those adjustments to the level box rewards look great, and questing for the driller pets is an awesome concept. I know games need profit but questing for rare and useful items is a lot more entertaining than buying it right away.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sky

Well, what can I say, you're indeed doing a great job, the best part to me is the new daily content you are adding to the game, Trickster seriously lacked of these kind of things, this way people have something worthy to do every day, I can't wait to see more and moe daily limited things you can do in the game, I love the way this is getting, goodjob my man, and thanks for filing our dreams.

I'll be testing the new updates out as soon as I can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ahhh! So excited!!!!! 

I'm actually really loving the new level up rewards! Can't wait to see the rest.

• Thanks 1

I need help with something, I tried to exchange some of the gm certificates i had for witch brooms, at the GM NPC in Mega Shop.

Tut, Tomb, Capt.Skull, and Karan, so after i was done i open my inventory and.. could not find my Tut witch broom, others were there, and worked just fine

Can anyone give it a shot and see if I was just blind and didn't actually exchange it at all or I was right and it has some kind of issue? 

thanks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leonnow said:

I need help with something, I tried to exchange some of the gm certificates i had for witch brooms, at the GM NPC in Mega Shop.

Tut, Tomb, Capt.Skull, and Karan, so after i was done i open my inventory and.. could not find my Tut witch broom, others were there, and worked just fine

Can anyone give it a shot and see if I was just blind and didn't actually exchange it at all or I was right and it has some kind of issue? 

thanks

@Leonnow

unknown.png
image.png.26a7fd004616e7c026fa257d6f66ebd8.png

• Thanks 2

Seeing these updates make me want to start all over again, to be honest.

Just re-downloaded the client today, and will be testing some of the changes applied.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, magn0s said:
I am connected and I have not received 200 pieces. of Daily

They haven't been given out yet.

Soon.tm

• Haha 1