tokki

Happy Feelings~ Returning to my Favorite MMO

Hello Everyone! I'm a long time player (2006 - closed beta days) who's really happy to be back on Caballa Island. I've played a fair share of mmos, but none of them has TO's unique, adorable atmosphere that so charmed me all those years ago. Suffice to say, I'm so glad that this lovely server exists and I found it! I never got to fully experience the whole extent of the official server's content - gameguard issues and lag made TO unplayable for long stretches of time - so thank you very much LifeTO for giving me another chance. Logging in gave me a lot of fuzzy feelings. 😍

I look forward to playing this game with you all!

~anidori

And some memories from the past:

PCeWRaQ.jpg?1

DQE4iR6.jpg?1

(I miss my Rose of Sharon hat so much ;-; )

• Love 6

wow, what is that mana shield around the lion, and those rse of sharon hat.... never seen it :o

11 hours ago, criminal said:

wow, what is that mana shield around the lion, and those rse of sharon hat.... never seen it 😮

I can't remember what the mana shield was for, sorry! ;( The Rose of Sharon hat was a reward for a quest in Desert Beach. It's one of the things that got erased with the major overhaul of the areas that added all the key quests and story episodes. The hat was a signature look for my lion. I'm really sad I can't get it anymore. 😢

Wahhhh.... the screenshots are soooooooooooo nostalgic. 

Welcome to the community! 

• Love 1