Raymonf

MyCamp Contest Event - September 2018

MyCamp-Event.jpg.08540c75c33d316b077b1e76239a05c6.jpg

Hello, Tricksters! :stop:

Starting today, players will have a chance to win MyCamp points depending on how cool they can make their MyCamps!

As some may know, MyCamp is 250 MS points individually and 500 MS points for a set, though some sets are currently broken.

This event will last until the end of September 2018, and we will individually judge any players that decide to partake in the event.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:gift:Prizes :gift:

1st Place - 100,000 :pang:

2nd Place - 75,000 :pang:

3rd Place - 50,000 :pang:

4th Place - 30,000 :pang:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's Sky's MyCamp as an example:

image.png.b8ca25d3e8dfafd858c12185b9a80c41.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

so we just post the image of the mycamp here 😀?

or the

On 9/6/2018 at 1:35 AM, Raymonf said:

We will ask players to create their camps in a row on (TBA), at 3PM EDT.

means we will have to make a new one at that specific date and moment in time which may or may not prevent some players from joining in on the event because of timezones?

If I want to participate, do I have to open a camp on a certain date? Or posting pictures here?

Edited by Coon

12 hours ago, Norbi PHNX said:

means we will have to make a new one at that specific date and moment in time which may or may not prevent some players from joining in on the event because of timezones?

11 hours ago, Coon said:

do I have to open a camp on a certain date

We considered this, so we might have 2 evaluation dates instead of just 1. If this doesn't work, then we might just switch to pictures.

On 9/10/2018 at 12:01 AM, Raymonf said:

We considered this, so we might have 2 evaluation dates instead of just 1. If this doesn't work, then we might just switch to pictures.

Please god switch it to pictures

Okay, now that the server is somewhat stable, please post screenshots or a video of your camp.

You will have until the 14th to post.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oohh this sounds fun, well here's my entry! :3

IGN: Nami

8PhqZlm.jpg

Edited by fairy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi guys, I love decorating so I decided to try this out. My idea was to make a map of the caballa island using the rooms. I began with Coral Beach and moved on. Completely ran out of money, but enjoyed the process. There were very little items for Black Swamp, Tap and Techi and Azteca and pretty much none for Oops Wharf, so I improvised. 

IGN : Yeet

I look forward to seeing everyone's camps. 

0dZuR9g.jpg

CJVGqM8.jpg8lGGY2T.jpgH9FLMHJ.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

HEY LTO IT'S momo and welcome to my CRIB!!

ign: moth

:heartt::flirt::heartt:

hope i'm not late!! there are various rooms to have sum fun! it's wacky!! it's strange!! it's fun!!

J6Z501l.png

LET'S GET THIS BREAD!!!

LU76BcC.png

in my home is where caballa's destined lovers have found their sanctuary :heartt:give em some privacy please

J8dL7k2.png

here is where the rituals happen, ya kno what i'm sayin?

g3qTQ9l.png

even a cute park to have some drinks or two? imagine this: a perfect date for a picnic in the park, then walk a couple rooms next for extra fun 😉

hxwzk8n.png

we don't talk about what happened here

NlmzqfZ.png

AT LAST! THE CHAIR TOWERS! A FUN GAME FOR WHEN YA NEED A LIL BREAK FROM DA GRIND. ARE YOU UP FOR IT?

RqCNKDQ.png

❤️

thanks for checking out my crib, come for a visit if you'd like! my address is [email protected]$#@[email protected]#!%$^

(sorry for the huge pics)

Edited by momo
  • Love 2

hope im not too late.

i spent all my money on gacha..... im a hobo:surprised:

ign: Lofi

2jQrRXq.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Voting begins now! Moderators get to vote first, and will be opened up soon as a poll.

• Like 1