DiogenesOfSinope

Sea spirit rumo chain quest

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi LifeTo forum members,

Does anyone know why I cannot progress in the Sea Spirit Rumo quest after completing the first 2?

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Sea_Spirit_Rumo.html

I spoke to Rumo in Mirage Island, and there is nothing leading up to it? Why is this?

Transfer to:
  1. Mirage Island Dungeon 2 - Deepest Cave

Thank you all.

Mirage Island Field 2 - Cliff of Fate
Edited by DiogenesOfSinope

4 answers to this question

Do you have Abiox in your inventory? If that's not your issue, please be more specific.

I'm having the same issue, just completed the Enkicladus quest, gave him the White Lily Bouquet and now when I talk to Sea Spirit Rumo she just says: "I can't tell you anything yet, noob!"

The Abiox can't be the issue because I have 4 in my inventory, I think the NPC is just bugged or my quest is bugged. Either way it's just furstrating.

Sea Spirit Rumo is found on two maps: Mirage Island Field 2 - Cliff of Fate  and  Mirage Island Field 3 - Fremeia.

For the transfer quest, speak to Sea Spirit Rumo on Mirage Island Field 2 - Cliff of Fate (by Enkicladus, next to the whirlpool) with Abiox in your inventory.

• Wow 1

5 hours ago, Badfish said:

Sea Spirit Rumo is found on two maps: Mirage Island Field 2 - Cliff of Fate  and  Mirage Island Field 3 - Fremeia.

For the transfer quest, speak to Sea Spirit Rumo on Mirage Island Field 2 - Cliff of Fate (by Enkicladus, next to the whirlpool) with Abiox in your inventory.

Thank you so much, I didn't know there were two of her. I was talking to the wrong one.