It has come to our attention that we are repeatedly being DDoSed. This would be the reason for the mass disconnections.
Unfortunately, we aren't able to do anything at this time. When the attacker decides to stop, the server will return in a stable state.
Thank you for your continued support, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
To promote the creation of actual shops in-game, we have decided to remove the marketplace's order listing on our control panel. The item manager not be affected.
Another reason behind this is that another developer created the system, so we do not understand the code. If a bug occurs, we won't be able to fix it. We are also unable to implement new features like pagination for that reason.
You will still be able to store items in the online bank and transfer items between characters. The only functionality that will be removed is the creation of public sell orders.
We are aware that some items are currently untradeable in-game. We have been working on making MyShop items and certain otherwise untradeable items tradeable. If you run across an item that you think should be tradeable, please post a report in this thread.
Beginning on 2018-07-08, players will no longer be able to create public orders on the marketplace.
Beginning on 2018-07-15, the marketplace will only show private orders.
Our goal is for LifeTO to have more features in-game. We welcome any feedback you may have. Thank you for your support!
Hey, Tricksters! The new installers are now available. To avoid problems during the opening day (e.g. exceptional error and map move failed), we advise everyone to download this and replace their existing LifeTO installation.
Mega (.exe): Uploading...
Mega (.rar): https://mega.nz/#!Vhc32AKY!lk9tXJ4qUnghFiBFlxlmRAoMOFoTyHKuWwm5mpTyMrQ
P.S. Patching may take time so please do it immediately.
Hello, Tricksters! Finally, we're reopening again on June 2, 2018 at exactly 7:00 p.m. (EDT). We'd like to take this opportunity to thank the whole community for their unfailing support--inviting and assisting players, testing new contents, reporting bugs and glitches, and keeping our Discord server lively. For the new players, here's a summarized list of the major updates that were implemented in the server:
1. Spicy Dragon solo boss room with customized trials
2. Fully-working Episode 6 storyline quest
3. New PVP Lobbies: Lower Colosseum and Higher Colosseum
4. Revamped level up rewards
5. Egg Shop with the decent inner wear and capes
6. Daily Rewards (through the control panel)
7. Questable driller pets
8. And many many more! Please view our patch notes: https://forum.lifeto.co/index.php?/forum/7-official-news/
Players who have been playing before the start of deep maintenance last July 2017 can still log in to their old accounts. If you have created your game account during the deep maintenance, you'd have to create a new account on the main server. Now let's discuss the compensations:
1. All players who have reached Level 300+ before the deep maintenance will receive level up rewards (300-400) they have missed.
2. All existing game accounts will receive 10x O/X Ticket, 10x GM Gift Certificate, 10x Bonus Eggs, and 30x Daily Coupons, and 100 Recharge Coupons (usable on the control panel).
O/X Quiz @ 9:00 p.m.
We are inviting everyone to participate in our first O/X Quiz of the year. We'll be giving away free great gifts to random players! Players may proceed to the O/X Quiz venue at an earlier time if they wish. New players without O/X Ticket can wait in Event Garden (Ceremonia) for a chance of getting a ticket.
Again, many thanks to all of you for your continued support. We'll be finishing our website and panel during the first week of our main server. Other events and MyShop releases will start by the 2nd week of June.
Hello Tricksters! Welcome to our new website and forum! It’s been awhile since I last wrote an official announcement. I sincerely apologize for the delay; I’ve been very busy organizing international conferences last year (ex.: ASEAN) and more are going to happen this year.
I didn’t have time to work on the updates although I tried during breaks and when at home. I couldn't really focus because of the phone calls and emails that I have to quickly attend to (I don't have a choice, I've gotta do it). The test server was supposed to be the dry-run of our new updates however it didn’t go that way. Instead, we did the testing alone.
Moving forward, below are the progress that we have so far:
1. New Website (https://lifeto.co)
2. New Forum (coughs)
3. Discord Re-organizing
4. Hired new community managers (Ellie, Ricardo, and Felipe)
5. New Patcher Splash Page
6. Revamped Level Up Rewards
7. Added the missing equipment from Aria’s Rewards List
8. Added the Anniversary Skill Cards in Aria’s Rewards List
9. Added Driller Boy/Girl Quest
10. Added Witch’s Broomstick (Boss Room Teleportation) on GM_Ssi Rewards List (GM Certificate)
11. Added all the Egg Shop Equipment
12. Adjusted MyShop Pricing, made it cheaper with better basic equipment for newbies for sale. Also added Anvils.
Regarding the ongoing issues that we weren’t able to fix:
1. Episode 6 Quest: monsters are not appearing – We have added an NPC that lets you skip the quest because the problem is with the client. The monster ID is not supported.
2. Invisible Rare Fuse Items – Once the server re-opens, we’ll start to compile a list of invisible fuses and players may exchange them for another visible rare fuse item.
Below are the upcoming updates that we have yet to finish:
1. New and improved panel – Better interface and more features such as marketplace notification.
2. PVP Ranking on Website – Based on skirmish kills and deaths, we’ll be showcasing the king and queen of PVP.
3. Guild Packages – Guilds, regardless if they’re a pvp or social guild, if they migrate to LifeTO, they’ll receive some stuff to help them start.
4. Lucky Player Reward – Everyday, the system randomly gives a special gift to selected online players (automated).
5. Item and Mob Database – In the panel as well, we’ll be having an item and mob database based on our settings. With this, players will know where to find certain monsters and items; we'll also try to include helpful guides with the help of the community.
6. Daily Spin – Each master account will have 1 chance to spin daily, they’ll receive items that are master account-bound.
If everyone is okay on re-opening the server with the current progress, we can open this April or May and apply the remaining afterwards. Rest assured that all of your characters were saved and no rollback or reset will happen. Let us know your feedback by answering the poll or commenting on this thread.
Regarding the old forum, we had a serious caching issue after relocating our web server. We would love to to put it on so everyone can view the guides and all the discussions we've made there. If you'd like to help, feel free to send us a message.
We're still looking for forum, Discord moderators, and people who are passionate on hosting creative events.