Sign in to follow this  
marke34707

Hiya!

I know that this sort of introduction is sorta late, because i already made 2 forum threads before making this, but whatever.  Hiya guys! I never actually played on the original server back then, but when I recently saw an article about the game shutting down by sheer luck when I tried googling something entirely, I instantly became curious about trickster online, and googled it, so I am really new in general.  When I tried looking into private servers when I became interested in the game itself, I found this promising server, even though it is still in beta, and has a low population, it doesn't look like it is pay to win in anyway, shape, or form, and there will be tons of additional content, and development with a really good staff, so I was immediately interested in this one.

In most MMOs like this, I LOVE feeling immortal, never dying, and being incredibly tanky, so I play tank type classes, which means that charm classes are right up my alley when I actually started looking into the classes, and builds in this game.  I also love single target DPS classes, and more durable melee DPS classes over ranged.  Due to these two factors, I am planning on making a Duke tank, since dukes/divas are the more durable/tanky subclasses out of all the availible options for charm types, and a pure AP champion to focus on single target, boss melting melee DPS, I generally like charm/power type melee guys in general, XD. I am planning on making more guys after this, but these are the 2 I will focus on for now, XD.  My duke is meatshielding(yeah, horrible name i know, I apologize,) and my bunny is lopato, go whisper me ingame!

• Like 4

GLAD TO HAVE YA! I love charm types :O Raccoons are <3<3

My main atm is a Diva! I also have a light witch. Light Mages can be decent tanks also because they have Shield of Heaven and heals :D

Hope to see you in game~ Don't over do the playing right now since the server WILL be rolled back to before testing phase.

and don't be afraid to ask any questions through discord or the forums!

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! It seems like you've already set your plans ahead. Haha.

See you in-game and feel free to contact us here or in Discord for any question or concern you may have. :cool:

• Like 1

welcome to LifeTO!!! :3

• Like 1