Sign in to follow this  
regret

My massive amount of suggestions.

These suggestions are my own opinions and things I personally think that would benefit not just any single player but most of the player base and might even bring in more people. Some of these ideas might take more work than it is worth but still It is worth a shot to give more to this server. To make this clean and not randomly packed into 1 post I will use muti post so people can look at what they are interested in and react or quote it. I may edit this as I change or add ideas.

1. Equipment changes

2. class and skill mods 

3.monster spawn and drop changes

4. daily revamp

5.Exchanging useless items to make more useful items.

Edited by regret

1.1 Powerful dagger changes - easy
So we all know Powerful swords give ap power staffs give ma and powerful guns give gun ap but powerful daggers give ap??? I think the ap should be removed from the powerful daggers and it should be refinable for da and the comped changed to ac and lk. this will make foxes more viable in many places since foxes lack a da refinable weapon and just turning powerful daggers into something more useful will give fox players a weapon to work for.

1.2 Ac/Lk refinable hats- Lion equipable only - Hard??

I don't know how the game works in all but I think Lions should have a personal hat that either refines for ac or refines for lk to make up for the lack of a shield. I do not know if you are able to put a gun req on a hat so this is something the devs will have to look into. The reason being lions lacking a shield killing their survival stats alot so instead of going for trying to make guns more op why not give lions a gun req equipable hat to give them the edge in their rough life style. (but regret foxes will be able to use these equips and make it unfair). I have a idea for that altho it may cause issues but more information on that in 2.3 Sense skill changes

1.3 Useless equip changes and upgrading stats - long process/time consuming 

This one will be the long one and it will take time and data to determine what equipment should be changed and what shouldn't be changed. The reason behind this is due to the fact we are limited to alot of low level equipment. Soon we will be running out of boxes and wont have anything else to buy. Once again I do not know how the game works but we could get rid of alot of the low level equipment such as buff box 50 and so forth. Deleting those equips and replace them with a higher version of themselves. so lets say we decide to do 1st job boxes first. These boxes should all be the same level regardless of buff/bunny box. So 1stjob boxes can be level 260, 2ndjob boxes can level 290. 3rdjob boxes jk. This being said it gives us room for other boxes to be given different levels such as 275 305 320 335 and so forth. I would rather per it to follow the cfs line to give all cfs usefulness. Again this is just an opinon to give us more equipment options and more gear to play with/work on (rip current gear xD).

Edited by regret
updated