Sign in to follow this  
fairy

Bal rate changed

Currently, anyone is able to farm between 20-60m galders an hour, yet the myshop rate is $1 for 2000 points. That means if on average you can get 40m an hour (40k MS) it would cost you $20 for something you could earn in-game in around an hour. Most people don't make this kind of wage in their everyday job, I know I don't. I feel like the rate should be at least $10 = 100k MS. I don't mean for this to conflict with the "play to win" motto, but I still feel this is more than fair, so that even if you don't have the means to donate, its still easy enough to get money in-game. But this would still give you a feasible way to donate and support the server, and its growth, and still feel rewarded enough to do so!

Edited by fairy
  • Like 2

Yes I agree. $10=100mill might be a bit much considering how few players play, and of those that do play would potentially donate. $1=5mill seems very reasonable, and in fact, every person that has donated or currently actively donates should be compensated with whatever changes are made. But there should also be small extra bonuses to those who donate, like maybe a chance at rare fuses etc (nothing crazy, and something adjusted to how much you donate) so it can support the server in some way. 

• Like 1