Sign in to follow this  
ginik2

NPC item exchanges in Coral Town

Hi everyone, I'm back in action when I stopped playing in life, stopped because I had already completed my goal like many of you. I'm also back to playing lifeto with the hope that the server has evolved, but it's still the same thing 😔

Well, I have seen some new things in the service, but I found it unnecessary and almost impossible to achieve, in this topic I want to give some suggestions, because I think I can help the server, I believe that the others should agree with me❤️

1st I saw that they added an NPC la in Coral Town-Blooming Cora I saw that we can make exchange for Elixir Pink / Elixir Amethyst

image.png.1b69e178727bb927756227da3b6d3fea.pngimage.png.93b334ed8dd3359034bd270aef6ea988.png

But this trading item is very tiring because, you have to drill leaving the afk drill bills and other valuations killing monsters, this will leave users bored, it is easier to get an account up to lv 360 in 2 days and get 20 pink elixir / ametistas de elixir, instead of trying to get these items that alias you only win 1 pink elixir or amentis

I want to leave some items for negotiation with NPC,

image.png.2c571d76500f4c2057cb1249455c2e7a.pngElixir/Amethyst

image.png.035a44a7fb4f8b36ea23b77610921578.pngimage.png.5c041dbf3d210fdb922a0142a31374c4.png  Elixir Pink

Why did I choose these items? I chose not because it is easy, but because it is a strategic point located in the paradise city, where every beginner has to start playing his mission, seeing that in this point of view many play focused in an area, this also helps the new players get motivated and begin their sales soon sedo being able to release these items for sale

the amount 25 each, we know that the compound does not run well, we have to redo everything again.

2 º In this second topic, we have the photos, you can only be joking that each photo costs 10 card hunter, this is almost impossible I have already created more than 50 accounts to be able to get arcana card making girl card just to try to get these photos , in the middle I saw that it would take almost half of my life to be able to take the set of goddesses, and I see no advantage that this does not attract new players, but the accounts created by the same users that already play until buying equipment.

image.png.357fd91a4c0c222cc0330f3c688b99b4.png

n

this topic I have no idea of any intem, but this way it is impossible to at least can reduce the amount of 10 card hunte to 2

I have many ideas for life. I'll be creating other topics to help with the service. I hope you see the good side, because we see that we are with few users, and I do not want the server to close, I want the guys to come back active and stay in making changes with the NPC that is possible.

image.png

image.png

Edited by ginik2
coloquei outra imagem igual
  • Like 2

You can get arcana cards from boss treasure boxes btw. Explorer reina is a time limited event, they just haven’t removed it yet bc theres an issue exchanging gymnast warren.

Tell me one thing I do not know any guys who made this elixir exchange and none of the photos that the exchange they put was, it was totally absurd almost impossible, I want them to value more exchanges with falling items, but in that amount of Absurd items you have to have to dril and catch! I want you to focus on NPC exchanges at strategic points, 1 month NPC is in paradise with the map falls from that region, and another month poppuri dungeon, focusing finally on the game to play and not be afk drill.

Edited by ginik2

36 minutes ago, bunnilovr said:

You can get arcana cards from boss treasure boxes btw. Explorer reina is a time limited event, they just haven’t removed it yet bc theres an issue exchanging gymnast warren.

this arcane fall on the boss will make no difference you have to activate the server with the NPC to exchange reasonable items and not that amount of nonsense!

this will not bring back the players, and neither will cheer the new ones who want to start playing lifeto.co😔

• Like 1