Sign in to follow this  
starmud

howdy

I've been playing on playtrickster for sometime off and on, i also played on eTO up until the gamerage change. i've always used the same game IGN's if anyone may remember... Moto(motomage), starmud, brizzly and Litebrite...

for as long as i've played trickster off and on i've only played sheep or bunny. im not so good at leveling once i pass lvl 250+ and usually end up making new characters to repeat the quests; which happen to be my favorite thing in trickster x) maybe this time around i'll actually try the other classes and push for max level, at least once lol

I'm excited to see where this new community goes, the website/user dashboard is beautiful and feels like a true service reboot, kudos to those who have done so much work on it. feel free to say hi if you spot any of my IGN's around,

• Like 5

Hello! It sounds like you enjoy quests, that's good because if you do all your quests, you'll prob get past level 300 which will make your goal much easier ;)

Also cats are fun! I love divas. XD Could give them a try if you want! Hope you enjoy your stay! :heart:

Don't be afraid to ask questions on discord, forums or in game!

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, starmud said:

im not so good at leveling once i pass lvl 250+ and usually end up making new characters to repeat the quests; which happen to be my favorite thing in trickster x)

ME!

Welcome to LifeTO! See you around. ~ 

• Like 1