Luuk

Hello good old Trickster Online <(^_^)>

Hello everyone i missed playing this game sooo much...well i've been in this game for about a week now and i love it.

i hope to see you all ingame having a good time :peace::smile::peace:

• Like 1

Welcome to LifeTO! Hope to see you in game too!! :smile:

Don't be afraid to ask any questions :D

• Thanks 1

Dont worry i wont hesitate to ask any questions i come up with i can guaranteed you that :kidding::peace: + on my end i was i an old veteran trickster player aswell so i love to help out aswell
if i get the chance and also if i my characters stays in one plays because ingame info/Best Compounding Ways/Boss info/which guardian is good for which type and stuff and skills and all cuz i made a text file of all classes to go Pure Builds and Hybrid builds and it helps Amazingly :smile:

Edited by Luuk
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Luuk said:

Dont worry i wont hesitate to ask any questions i come up with i can guaranteed you that :kidding::peace: + on my end i was i an old veteran trickster player aswell so i love to help out aswell
if i get the chance and also if i my characters stays in one plays because ingame info/Best Compounding Ways/Boss info/which guardian is good for which type and stuff and skills and all cuz i made a text file of all classes to go Pure Builds and Hybrid builds and it helps Amazingly :smile:

there's a guides section in the forum, you may post something there, Noobs like me would really apprecciated, played trickster for 7 years,and I never know how to play any other class But Dark Lord. ty.

• Like 1

Sure i could post on the guide section and see if you guys find it relevant be sure that i post PvE so if i need to post a PvP guide tell me ok? :smile:

• Thanks 3

Welcome to LifeTO, Luuk! See you in-game soon. ~

Please join us in Discord, we're very very active there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sky said:

Welcome to LifeTO, Luuk! See you in-game soon. ~

Please join us in Discord, we're very very active there. 

link please!!!!!

3 hours ago, lGTR said:

link please!!!!!

You can find the discord link at the top of the main website!
image.png.990e80095907a7d230bc9767fbce3c93.png

• Like 1

oh yea i am actually making the PvE setups first even the Growth build and Pure Stats setups also for the mastery and tips for when you level up in TM so you dont spend them right away think this through dont master them yet mostly master them when you job advance or when you cant job advance anymore  so you can master the last skills you got and this ladies and gents was partialy of the tips that i can give right about now the rest will be later in the much later on either Power/Magic/Sense/Charm so keep a close eye out.

• Like 1

On 29/04/2018 at 2:05 PM, Luuk said:

i was i an old veteran trickster player aswell so i love to help out aswell

Do you know a lot about the magic class because i want to be a light mage but i don't know much about which skills are good and which are bad. e.g. Is Mana Ring worth getting, is Arrow of light good, are the AoE skills good ect...

From what i think, Mastered arrow rush with mastered mana arrow out competes all other attack skills.

• Like 3

i will make a Pure Light Mage PvE guide for just txt and post it on the guide if it is done i will do the other classes aswell but it (note: it will take some time also for me to remember if it is all there you will definitly see it :smile::peace:and let the Light shine bright young dragon magician :cool:

Edited by Luuk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2